1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another venting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Alexander69

my friend is pissing me off not that it's about me or my business it's just she gets these boy friends and then they break up and he's already with another guy an hour later and it makes me mad that she makes a mockery out of relationships like ugh I would be happy to be with ONE guy who I loved and loved me she is with 2-3 guys at once it's so Antoine she bitches about them to me allllll the time I told her to stop I just had enough like ugh

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I cheer myself up in these situations by telling myself "Quality relationships, not quantity..." :wink:

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever considered maybe expanding your circle of friends, so that you can take a break from one if you have to?

I think it's good that you said it's enough, and asked her to stop. You drew your boundary, which is good. I can understand why you would get upset about it, but I wouldn't give it another thought or get all angry about it.

4. Alexander69

It's hard for me to make friends like people I would actually hang out with because I don't like little things people do and I know it's stupid if me to be like this but I can't help it. Like I like people who are serious not silly in public I don't really like talking about things in public idk why but get me alone and I talk sooooo much just not in malls or stores and things idk why I am just that way. But my friend wasn't always like this she has changed :frowning2:

5. DeanIsHome

^ I can get a little bit of what you mean, my friend was such a kind innocent person but then she started going out with so many guys and she would ask for my dating advice but she always did the opposite and she kept getting hurt so i just left her she exhausted me and never respected my time.

6. Alexander69

OMH YES EXACTUALLY YES! You understand! That's it exactually 100% she asks me and does the opposite and cries after and at first says she is going to LISTEN to me and then doesn't!

7. DeanIsHome

Yeah, at first i was feeling bad for her but she just wouldn't listen and now she won't talk to me cause I "abandoned" her even though she never listened or respected me, is that how you feel?

8. Alexander69

YESSSSS!!!! OMG you understand perfectly :eusa_danc

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can understand that it might be hard for you to connect with others or find someone that has the qualities that you are looking for. As you have realized though, people change. And sometimes they change in ways that has an impact on you, in a bad way.

If that is the case, why do you bother? From what you have said in this thread and in previous threads, this is not a healthy friendship. And it looks like that you are the one who is left with being frustrated and angry at the end of the day. Why?

10. DeanIsHome

It's cause i hang out with a lot of girls and since I'm the only guy with them that's not there Bf's they ask for advice then get screwed over since they don't wanna listen.

11. Reptillian

Sounds like she's just asking for one night stands and yet confuses it for a real relationships while putting her to be used by men.

12. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know I'll get slammed by the ladies for saying this....

.....it's definitely a female trait. I know several that are like that. I have actually had to say to a couple of them that I wouldn't waste my time giving them advice because you're just going to do the opposite anyways.

Just another reason it's good to be gay....imagine being in a relationship like that.

13. Reptillian

And not just the ladies. I also know that there are ladies that wants to engage into a emotionally engaging relationship while trying to understand the men that they are involved with and their relationships had lasted a long while. Generalizing don't work and it isn't a reason to be gay by the way. A reason to be gay is well that you are gay, but not generalizations as it's not so logical.

14. Ticklish Fish

she probably missed a few adjectives, like, "general" or adverb "generally" lol.
    like, mentally insert "not all" to stereotypical things haha