1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaints about sexes over here...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reptillian, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Reptillian

Do you have any complaints about the two sexes (add more if you so desire)?

Males:

One of my complaint is those who keeps their pants below, no one wants to see you looking like you made a giant crap down there. Keep your pants up. As for hairy guys, unless you guys look better hairy, please shave all of that if you're going to show a lot of skin. For egotistical guys that brags about their penis size and how many girlfriends you have, well yeah, some of us guys knows there are by far more issues to deal with than sexual matters.

Females:

Makeups, dang girls, you don't look appealing with those makeups. Honestly, I'd take a girl who look natural.

#1 Reptillian, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  2. worriedWardrobe

Males: Please stop assuming that I "can take it". I have feelings, and they get hurt.

Females: Although I have almost no experience here. I don't wanna be dominant in the relationship all the time.

Everyone: Stop having such high expectations of me. I get tired

3. Deaf Not Blind

hahahahaha! THAT!
    and girls guys don't marry you cuz you put out okay? the really tight under butt dresses, we just wait until your are drunk enough to fall or bend over and see the color of panties...but it don't make us respect you at all. Im not saying at all cover up, just don't be so naive or desperate to assume that attracting a guy to "date" you and take you to dinner equates a ring, house, and 2 children in the future. I heard women say as much...wake up! You are single again and he dumped ya...think! You must not think you are possessing talents and great personality enough to get us...low self esteem? you need to respect yourself before we can really respect you. Guys marry girls who they can see as a good potential mom, responsible, smart, and respectable, not painted ladies in hooker wear. Just saying...

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2013 at 01:59 AM ----------

^ In addition, ladies, men DO have feelings. Guess what HUMANS! Yeah, just cuz men don't get all emotional and dramatic don't mean in secret they never have cried. No, they are not going to talk to you abt it...don't dig for more info...just accept this, if you assume behind a tough exterior is a callus heart made of stone, odds are you are wrong. Be kind to all.

---------- Post added 9th Feb 2013 at 02:03 AM ----------

ok, so MEN: don't shun other guys who are effeminate, dance, sing, write poetry, bake, or dress better than you. that may be directed to straight men.
    gay men: don't shun transguys either, and don't assume no straight men are worth hanging with cuz them you are losing out on potential best friends. You don't have to share sexualities to have enough in common to hang out as friends you know.

4. PurpleCrab

Oh, I'll give it a try.

Women: Watch for the mood swings ok? And stop assuming that everybody gets your body language/insinuations the same way. You are confusing, by nature, so you need to know what you want and consistently make it crystal clear, especially for us men to follow.

Men: Solve your issues please. Yes, you have issues. Yes, they need solved before you can feel at ease into a long term relationship with somebody. Men tend to ignore their personal issues and they just surface in the worst times so that needs to be worked on.

5. leer

men
    just because am gay it dont make me any less of a man than you.
    am gay but it dont mean I wanna shag your brains out .:roflmao:
    call me whatever name you like I can take it.:dry:

Girls
    I like guys & am not interested in you . (!)

6. Guys:

Stop bagging your pants and trying to act gangsta. This doesn't apply to all of you, but oh my god, just stop.

Girls:

Don't date a 'gangsta' guy. Don't go to the dark side!! :3