1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hong Kong && Knock offs.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TyraBanksIsFierce, Mar 8, 2008.

1. TyraBanksIsFierce

Anyone here been to Hong Kong?

Ive heard its supposed to have knock offs of like....everything?

My qustion is..does it have knock offs of stuff like American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, VANS & Converse(for shoes), Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Ripcurl and Billabong and basically all of the that streetwear type stuff thats a brand like American Eagle?

Seeing im from New Zealand no-one would be able to tell the difference as you can't get half of that stuff here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

DISCUSS - Knock offs
    - Hong Kong

2. Kimi

Probably.

I think about half of stuff on eBay is knock offs...
    If you look at eBay and find stuff like AE or AF, you can tell they are fake...not sure by looks of it, but also you can tell by the location of the item:lol:

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Yeah, anything coming out of China is likely to be a fake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. sdc91

I haven't been to Hong Kong, but I've been to Beijing and Tianjin.

Everyone wears name brand clothing!! Adidas, Puma, Armani, etc., everywhere! Of course, it's all knockoffs and probably falls apart pretty fast. However, I did go into a clothing shop and everything was really cheap ($1-2 shirts, anyone)? Can't complain on that note.

Hehe, every tenth car on the road in Beijing is a current generation ('06-'08) black Audi A6. If you have an Audi, you've made it in China (I suppose it's like MB here). The weird part is that they cost the equivalent of $60,000 there and they come with rubber trim instead of wood trim on the dash. It sure is funny watching an A6 pull into the driveway of a shack that's about to fall apart.

5. neverover

theres a different type of knock offs, but for bag or purse theres this 'KW super'. its the most looks-like-real knock offs. they cost you for like usd150 for a vuitton, but they look exactly like the real ones, except they a bit heavier. seriously, you cant notice the difference by your eyes. but, yes, its falls apart easily, but at least its longer than the usual knock offs.

6. divadarya

We have a huge street in the L.A. Garment district that sells knockoffs of EVERYTHING, called Santee Alley. The feds bust them frequently but they keep comin' back. New York City has the same kind of thing.
    I carried a cute knockoff Prada bag for a while...Frankly, some designer crap is so badly made(ahem..BABY PHAT) the Chinese knockoff is probably better.