1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian scene in a lab safety video!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 461 467, Feb 9, 2013.

1. 461 467

I'm taking a chemistry class this semester (I'm an engineering student.), and when I attended my first lab meeting, last week, the professor had the class watch an educational film on lab safety. I've seen these kind of videos before, and they are usually rather dull, but this particular video had what I could swear was a lesbian scene, and it was shown a total of four times. It started with one woman putting away chemicals, while another woman took notes on the other side of a rack that stood between them. Suddenly, a jar of acid fell from the rack and spilled on the woman that was taking notes. Next, the woman that was putting away the chemicals quickly helped the other woman remove her jacket, and then began to rip off her shirt, as she stood there screaming. The camera then cut to the burned woman, naked in the shower, visible from the shoulders up. Most of my class started giggling a bit, so I'm sure everyone else thought it was a bit sexual, too.

Anyways, I figure this story should be amusing to some people here.

2. Auxibiology

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe! Wow, it may not be lesbian all the way, but it defiantly had some innuendos in there!

3. Minx

:eek: Oh my...

4. Reptillian

Where can I find it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Kidding.

5. Minx

:lol:

6. Cthulhu

Haha, intriguing.

I remember one safety video (it was for WHMIS) where they were showing the importance of eye safety. So, a guy opens a jug of water and, out of the blue, water squirts into his eyes as if it came from a hose. The whole class was laughing at that cheesy moment.

7. I've seen a very similar safety video in a lab class, too. Maybe we watched the same thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I saw a tumblr post on a lab safety video like that where the partner was intensely watching the guy strip. :lol: Awkward much?

9. Ridiculous

Haha yeah I was gonna mention that. One of them spills something on himself, so he strips off and stands in the shower while the other boy is just standing there staring at him naked while he washes it off.

10. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I was about to mention that too. :lol:

Gotta make lab procedures fun in some way.

11. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Hehe love it! :grin: