1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valentines Day Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anko, Feb 9, 2013.

1. anko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I was at Walmart with my father and one of my brothers and I was talking about all the Valentines Day items on sale. So my father asked me if I was going to give a guy any valentines day presents this year and I paused. I have been love with an amazing girl for more than two years and plan to give her a gift this year. (My father is not aware that I'm bisexual yet) So my response was a "I'm not interested in any guys right now." To me this was hilarious. On the outside I was stoic but on the inside it was a little like this: 'AHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANKO YOU SLY DOG YOU. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! WHY AREN'T I A COMEDIAN. I LOVE ME. AHAHAHAHAHAAAA-'

I'm a dork.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wooooww.

So, you've been seeing her for two years, but your parents don't know yet? You're stealthy.

3. Markio

Once at the coffee shop where I work, there were these two girls that kissed each other while they were waiting in line. After they left, one of my coworkers muttered to me, "That grosses me out. Two women kissing? I don't like to think about it."
    I just said, "Really?" He assured me he was being honest, and I just said "All right." Mainly I just think it's dumb to care if two other people kiss briefly, but I also found it weird that he didn't consider that I might be gay.

Regarding Valentine's Day, I discovered these Sweetheart candies that have sparkles and say "DIVA" on the front of them. How gay is that? So I'm going to buy a box for my big brother in the gay men's chorus I've joined. In a platonic, thanks-for-showing-me-around kind of way.

4. Sinisteress

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have anyone to share valentines day gifts with, the girl that i am in love with is in another country because she was suicidal, Still to me Valentines day reminds me how alone i am.

But i think its sweet when i see other couples celebrating it, gives me hope..

5. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Yes, when I was dating my girlfriend, somehow we always made up excuses / lies for our dates to both our parents. We win. :slight_smile:

6. leer

last year I took a guy out for a meal on valentines day then to a gaybar then to bed .