1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinion on body/facial hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laurenngoesrawr, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Laurenngoesrawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Personally, I hate ANY type of body hair other than the eyebrows and the hair on your head.. I hate leg hair most of all, I think. It's gross..I like soft, smooth to the touch legs. I wish there was something that got rid of body hair COMPLETELY and it never came back..or at least didn't come back for several months. Body hair is so gross to me, haha. Oh, beards. EWWW. I hate beards, it's so disgusting to me! Who wants to feel hair near their mouth when they kiss someone..just..no ;-; I hate body/facial hair. Another reason why I love girls, cause their skin is most of the time so smooth. Body hair..just..BLEAUGH! :angry:

2. Jordz

A bit of body hair is fine for me, just not too hairy. And I hate beards but I find that on some guys a bit of stubble is sexy.

3. Eatthechildren

I like whatever, as long as the person is comfortable.

I prefer hairy people though >.< I think it's cute~

4. Minx

Puppies are hairy, and adorable. :slight_smile:

5. MartyK

MartyK Guest

Clean shaving, shaved head, waxed body, trimmed bush and leg hair.

Don't really care about it though.

6. DeanIsHome

Some stubble is so hot, and leg hair, armpit air, some arm hair, but god no chest or back hair please and preferably a full set of head hair but it's not that big of a deal if they are a good person.

7. Cthulhu

I'm not big on back hair, but I don't care about the rest.

8. Tiny Catastrophe

I don't like body hair at all on a girl. Just my preference.

9. CptnBeefheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The only thing that bothers me about body hair is too much of it 'down there' on either gender

10. FemCasanova

I grew up thinking body-hair was icky, because that`s the message we gets shoved down our throats, regardless of the fact that it is natural, and on some parts of the body has a function. So, we shave it off, get in-grown hair and etc, which actually is quite a lot ickier. My GF on the other hand apparently grew up with a different view, so she tends to just trim down there, but leave everything else as it is. Which is excessively refreshing! So, I can actually have leg-hair, and not freak out about it. It was kind of odd in the beginning, but I am getting used to it, and I don`t mind it at all on her. It`s more that I get nervous about my own, lol.

So, yeah, body-hair is just fine! Sqrew shaving the legs and the arms, just trim a little for easier access on the lower regions and I am happy as a bull who`s not in Spain :wink:

11. FruitFly

Hair doesn't disgust me in the slightest. I have a fondness for hairy men and should I come across a hairy woman I wouldn't be horrified. Hair is natural, and how someone wishes to keep it is not something that generates any sort of strong feelings in me.

12. MichaelB

I don't care, what ever they come as really.

Only thing that turns me off is no body hair at all on men. Everything else, including body hair on women, I'm ok with.

13. Furmanuel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wouldn't mind either really hairy, or completely hairless. Just not really anywhere in between. Although facial hair is too gross. No. Just... No.

-E.F.

14. SparkleDuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love facial stubble.
    and Goatees.
    Leg hair on men is great.
    But, I prefer women to be shaven though.

15. LibraryLass

LibraryLass Guest

I don't mind body hair. I obviously don't have anything against shaving (girls or guys) and every now and then it even takes my fancy to have super smooth legs - but during winter I have a complete strike (unless there's a special event). I don't look at a girl and go "eugh... she hasn't shaved in a week - guh-ross!" but I'm not really looking at hair anyway. I don't like it so why should I expect others to do so?

Personally, I find hairier guys more physically attractive though... like hairy arms/legs/chest are absolutely fine by me. I think its because ALL the men in my family (and my friends' families) are pretty hairy so I'm more used to seeing males with hair. Also, I think the right beard on the right guy can be quite becoming... not so sure about the pash-rash, though...

16. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I guess hair isn't a deal breaker for a potencial partner, but whatever.

In guys, I actually really like stubbles/beards. They're hot! And I'm okay with body hair as long as the guy isn't half sasquatch.

As for girls, I never really paid much attention to that. I mean, obviously I would not be attracted to someone with a real agressive upper lip hair.

And, by the way, Happy No Shave November!! :slight_smile:

17. ChameleonSoul

For facial hair, I'd actually prefer a person having a bit of stubble :slight_smile:love:slight_smile: but I like clean shaven faces too. As for body hair, I love it in moderation. Obviously I'm still going to date someone who either can't grow it or wants to shave it off, but as long as it isn't excessive or unkempt (especially "down there") it's a definite turn-on.

18. thekillingmoon

Hairiness is definitely a turn off me, fortunately it's very uncommon for women.

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Sexy; I prefer my women to have some hair. If you're going to shave, at LEAST leave pubic hair there. I like adult women and not pre-pubescent girls.

20. anja26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Don't like everything shaved/removed it's more natural.