1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to get girlfriend for valentines day!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by emthreehearts, Feb 12, 2013.

1. emthreehearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So since Valentine's day is coming up I was wondering what I should get her? Nothing to expensive. She isn't very picky but I am not good at figuring out the right thing.

2. Minx

Make her a bracelet? Or a necklace? :slight_smile:

3. Maybe a Valentine's Day stuffed animal? I love those little animals that are holding a heart. So cute <3.

4. ilovecats

ilovecats Guest

You could write a poem or you can make a scrapbook with pictures of your favorite memories together. Or just be traditional and get a box of chocolates and flowers. Really, I think she'd appreciate anything you got her. Just the thought that you care will make her happy.

5. Rivers

If I had a girlfriend, I would write her a sonnet, or draw a pastel portrait of her. If you aren't too good with writing or drawing, why not collect some meaningful songs and make a CD?

Of course, you can never go wrong with flowers and chocolate, either.

6. unbreakable

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wrote 365 love notes on heart shaped pieces of paper for my girlfriend this year. So she has one to read every day... I'm still trying to figure out what to put them in though, just thinking of a bag with a rose or something.

7. Harve

Birthdays/Valentine's Day is one reason of few why I'm glad I don't have a boyfriend. I'm so bad at presents, it's beyond a joke.