1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

danny noriega is a homophobic victim??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Mar 10, 2008.

1. neverover

to tell u the truth, his voice kinda sucks yesterday. its not his best performance. but why is the media suddenly adding gay to the equation? hes gay and hes singing is in two different worlds! hes just not doing his best, thats all. why suddenly thinks that hes a homophobes victim?

2. TyraBanksIsFierce

whose Danny Noreiga?

3. neverover

oh! i forgot to mention! hes the american idol contestan who get voted off the big twelve. and hes gay.

4. CrimsonThunder

5. Alexander

I don't exactly like him, he's sorta an overblown queen, but it's good that some gay person is being recognized in some way in the mainstream music industry.

6. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I love Danny Noriega! I am like, obsessed... I vowed that I won't watch another episode this year of AI now that they voted him out. He's hot.

7. panda

The main thing about danny is HE CAN"T SING:eusa_doh:

8. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

He can't? Hmm, well that's your opinion, but he definately showed he could sing during the Hollywood weeks. He just chose to sing more "performance songs" instead of showing off his voice. It sucks because that's probably why he was voted out. I still love him though...:icon_bigg

9. justjoshoh

Well, the media allegedly just found the links during the week of his ousting. In the media, controversy like that sells. If you are watching the news to hear about it, you are increasing their ratings. The higher ratings allow them to charge more for advertising, bringing in more revenue. Sensationalism sells. He is just a product of that which we crave and they create.

10. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

He is really cute. He could sing and I like the way that he was taking the song he just needed a bit more practice. Plus no one could beat Marilyn Manson's cover...NO ONE!

11. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Ummm, yeah that was pretty damn horrible. His legs are too stiff to be preforming like that. He needs some choreography lessons or something. That and he can't sing either.

12. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Sorry, everything about that performance was HOT!

13. Tim

Tim

I actually stopped watching American Idol because him and Asia'h were voted off, Asia'h had the best voice in the girls, and Danny didn't have the best voice (Similar to sanjaya), but he made you want to watch it, just because he was so unique.

One thing we know though, is that American Idol is not homophobic in the least bit, RJ Helton from season 1 got to the top 5 and he was gay.

Like I said, he and Asia'h were why I started watching again... I stopped when my friend was told she sounded too "black" for L.A., but if she went to New Orleans to audition, she'd definately go to hollywood, so she said screw you and walked out :/

14. Étoile

I think Danny's pretty cute. He reminds me of Hannah Montana (don't laugh!) and Jessica Alba.:lol: Still, he's pretty hot.

His voice isn't the best on the show but he's WAY better than Sanjaya since he can actually sing. I completely stopped watching when he got voted off since he was the only reason for me watching the show (along with Colton but he got voted off so early). Even though they claim this AI is the most talented season ever, most of the contestants really suck.

15. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I agree w/ everything you just said, and yes I loved Colton as well.... :tears: