1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Perfect Valentines Day Gift

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hello1992, Feb 13, 2013.

1. hello1992

What would your's be (being realistic of course)?

A weekend holiday to Paris.

More realistic: Anything thats personal; favorite selection of cakes, items of clothing that reflects my taste/desire...

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My perfect Valentine's Day Gift:

Getting the job at the Vet Hospital that I'm applying to that day! I can't think of anything better than a job and being able to share my love with animals. Afterall, who else can love unconditionally but a pet who needs a helping hand? :slight_smile:

3. Minx

*ponders*

Well, the afternoon would be filled with a movie Marathon, whatever suited the mood best.

Once it got dark out, an evening walk would commence. Rambling about everything seen and heard. Then it's off to get something to snack and drink.

Sitting on a deserted curb, nudging each others shoulders, trying not to laugh too loudly as the conversation continues.

A kiss here, a kiss there.

Then for the last stop, a quiet park. Where we can swing on the playground, look up at the stars, and just revel in each others company.

The perfect Valentine's gifts, to me at least. . :slight_smile:

4. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    good question
    probably i would take my girlfriend to a movie and then for something to eat, if i could afford it i would take her on a mini holiday

5. Bolin

A long, extended embrace from my one and only.

6. Cthulhu

This would be mine, too.

7. Most unrealistic: suite in a beautiful hotel, bottle of fancy wine, just her and me, talking or not talking. Either way. Good food delivered to the room, really expensive chocolate.

What we're actuallly doing: hanging out in her apartment, blowing off schoolwork with a cheap bottle of wine and some Chinese food. Reading aloud to each other. Maybe KIND OF expensive chocolate. :slight_smile:

V-day gifts aren't really my bag, but it's nice to spend the day together and just forget about everything else.