1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating after college

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starfish, Feb 13, 2013.

1. starfish

So I know we have a few members here in same boat.

How do you meet people after college. I've tried online dating, without much luck. I've joined a few meet up groups and made some good friends.

So I'm curious what others have had luck with.

2. jargon

I'm probably gonna be in this same boat in a few months, after graduation. I'm skeptical about online dating but I don't know how else I'd meet gay or bi guys in small quiet new hampshire without the college community I've gotten used to.

3. Acobi

Acobi Guest

I'm in the same boat! I'm graduating this May and I'm just now coming out and am comfortable with being gay--so I kind of missed the whole college time of meeting others and dating. I'm curious to what others have done.

4. photoguy93

I've got to add - what about college and dating? haha. I've found that it's still difficult. Any tips???

5. jargon

Does you're school have a GSA or Alliance or something? That might be a good place to start. I've heard some folks say that their schools' GSA are just places for guys to cruise or whatever but I've had good experiences.

Other than that: liberal-minded female friends who know lots of people seem to be good connections to have :lol:

6. yidnah87

I primarily do the online thing. Have had mixed results, but that's what comes easier to me.

7. SAAB900TURBO

If you guys dare and have outed yourself, ask your parents/closest relative to be the matchmaker...you'll never know! :thumbsup: