1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorrow is valentines day!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kyle2Kylie, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Kyle2Kylie

Kyle2Kylie Guest

What's your perfect v-day date night??? Details a plus :slight_smile:

2. jargon

My PERFECT v-day? Wouldn't be in NH for one :lol: Somewhere warmer for sure, where we could go out hiking for the day. Maybe do a picnic for lunch, then camp out and have our own private campfire-cooked dinner. At the end we'd cuddle on a blanket and fall asleep under the stars :slight_smile:

It's weird, whenever I had a partner for valentine's day in the past it was a girl. I never actually took the time to think about what I would've liked to do because there's so much hype over making it the perfect romantic event for her. Granted I didn't mind doing that, but I also think that inequality is part of why those relationships ended up ending.

3. Bearish

Cuddling at home after a nice meal that we both make with a little bit of red wine. We will buy each other roses and presents, and then head to bed. Stupidly simple. I know I know. I'm a hopeless romantic.

4. yhonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Planning on telling my girlfriend that i am bisexual.

5. Ticklish Fish

Crack open my Genetics book and read some more...

6. FemCasanova

Ooh, I agree with this one.

I also am pretty romantic, and I hate going out to crowded places, so having a more intimate evening at home, with some wine and roses, sounds like a little bit of heaven, and exactly what my GF and I will be doing for tonight! I am also planning to open the door in my sexy under-wear, and write "All yours, Commander!" on my stomach, lol, for a touch of humour :icon_wink And not stress with movies, or going out, just taking the whole evening in bed! No stress, that`s my motto:lol: