1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A flower or a condom/female protection utility.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beebo, Mar 10, 2008.

?

Are you more interested in sex or love.

1. Sex

5 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Love

63 vote(s)
    92.6%
  1. Beebo

Just wondering, are you more interested in sex or love. Are you interested in romance, or are you interested in getting laid. A good fun time or a lasting relationship.

Try to be open to what people believe, Try not to push any beliefs on anyone else, and try not to make any universal statements.

2. Wired106

Personally I'm in it for love way more because it seems like I tend to get "attached" to some of my friends. Like one of them, I literally love him but I know nothing will ever happen, but I'd rather have love between us than have sex and just ditch him and have life move on. Long term relationships are way more important to me than sex.

3. I'm definitely interested in a good time but every so often a person comes along who I genuinely like just for them.

4. Beebo

BTW this post is based off a conversation that sprouted from EC chat Sunday March 9th.

5. Chamber of Life

I would have to say love. Sex can only take you so far and if your just looking for sex that means you'll get board and more partners. (gross) Yes, there are those days where you want to go grab any Joe off the street and BAM!! THEM!!! LOL!!!

Anywho...... how many Joe's will you grab before you realize sex isn’t everything. Yes, it feels good and can be addictive, but just make sure it's with one person if you are sexual to that nature. So I go for love even thow that word freaks me out and I hate saying it but yeah.

6. panda

In the past anytime I had sex I thought I was in love, but a lot of the time it was just lust.

7. jroakwood

i picked love.

but hahh. that was a good chat last night.
    proud to say i was involved. :]

i was totally pro-sex in the conversation.
    nothin wrong with trying out a bunch of guys, not all all.
    nothing wrong with having fun, either.

but eventually i'd definately like love, and getting a flower would be cute. :]

8. Beebo

I feel really bad because I didnt know what to put for girls... :frowning2: female protection utility... :frowning2: im so sorry for being uninformed... and someone stole my computer chair...

9. Atom

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "All you need is love."

10. Jerr

I said love but I do agree that it is alright to try out a few people as my friend so kindly mentioned.

It is alright to date and even take it all the way if you wish. If you choose to start going out because you feel the spark then kudos! If not, feel free to date more.

I've gone threw the sex thing... I'll still have sex with people I know to get some built upness released... (Yeah... some know how bad it gets... I don't do the "self abuse.")

11. divadarya

Diaphragm, my dear.....:slight_smile:...The truth is that a condom IS a female protection utility in heterosexual sex...Lesbians are VERY low risk for a lot of STDs

12. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I like both.
    I mean, the PASSION is like what I'm really looking for. And I normally see that between people that love each other.

And off topic, but it's funny that my friend and I talked about this for about two hours today after school haha

13. divadarya

I ADORE sex, but without a connection it's just empty...It's the kissing, the touching, the snuggling up in his big shoulder after(sigh)..there's gotta be a *smidgen* of love...Probably why I don't have much sex lately...OH yeah... and taking estrogen...

14. smilealways

smilealways Guest

love is way more important than sex. im past the sex stage and yea, love feels better than sex. :slight_smile:

15. Beebo

Divadarya, you are the all time nicest girl ever!!! come over to canada and lets make a CAKE OR COOKIES!!!! I honestly love your posts...:icon_redf

16. divadarya

Let's make Lemon Bars! Thanks for saying such sweet things...xoox
    PS I LOVE Canada!

17. Beebo

sorry for being so off topic, and I have never tried a lemon bar before :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. and you have inspired me to make a (whats your favorite dessert [recipes are good too]) thread hahaha.

#17 Beebo, Mar 10, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  18. Brett

Sorry to let you down Beebo, but I'm just a sad-sack of hormones at the moment :frowning2:
    So I said "sex", but I really wish that passion was an option, because that describes what I want more than anything. I want that kind of relationship were two ppl go on a romantic date, and start making out on the door step, and don't stop till they wake up the next morning. That would be simply divine! ^^

19. Jerr

You're 14... it isn't surprising.

Hormones are a bitch to ignore. lol

20. Brett

Tell me about it :dry: