1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why was I born?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nar1207, Feb 15, 2013.

1. nar1207

Ok so as you just know I get bullied evryday. Things started by me and him being best friends in 3rd grade and one day after school we were hanging out and he asked me to makeout with him. I said sure why not! So me and him went into him bedroom and layed on his bed a madeout for like 10 minutes. He had a girlfrined and I had just asked a girl out that day. Then the next day the girl I asked out said yes so me and him were both dating a GIRL. but me and him would makeout everyday after school (french kiss, no shirt, everything) for about a week or 2. then one day I went to his house and he said he thought it was gross so we never kissed again. that next day at school was like hell. He bullied me so badly I cryed myself to sleep. he has been bullying me everyday since that day and its still going on. But the bad thing is that he lives right behind me. So im never safe. I tell the teachers and they do absolutly NOTHING! when he tells on me I get a reffural. He calls me names, trips me, spreads rumors about me, yells at me that I should have never been born, that I was a mistake.

So I have one question for yall, Why was I born is I was ment to get treated like this?
    Any support? Simular stories?

2. BudderMC

Simple answer: you weren't meant to get treated like this.

3. Shorka

Out Status:
    A few people
    Can you stand up to him? Treat this as an opportunity to learn to deal with bullies yourself if the people who are supposed to help aren't willing to do so?

4. nar1207

Then why am I treated like this.

5. BudderMC

Because some people are stupid.

It's not a satisfying answer, but sometimes it's the only answer. Some people are just stupid, or ignorant, or uneducated, or whatever other word you'd like to say. And sadly, sometimes that's just how it is.

The question then becomes: why do you continue to let yourself be treated like this?

6. nar1207

I dont really know.

sad thing is: hes a good kisser and kinda cute

7. Kay

Kay Guest

I would say that the huy you were making out with is gay. He is hiding he is gay and taking it out on you. His focus is on the person he was in a same sex relationship with. He is doing this partly because if you are seen as gay and he is picking on you the action in his mind proves he is not gay. If you understand that.
    You were born out of love and you are loved. Do you mom and dad love you? Do your grand parents love you? Do you have siblings? Do they love you?
    Do you have any friends at school? If you have reported his actions to the school and they have done nothing to help you maybe it is time to talk to mom and dad and even contact the police. Know this that you are loved and you hav a community of people here on EC who care. Hugs sweetheart. It may not have been what you are looking for but maybe it help understand. Hugs again.

8. nar1207

Hes dating a girl now. My parent do love me. My grand parents do love me. Twin sister: depends on the day, Older sister: can tell her anything. I do have friends at school: not very many. We have called the police and they do NOTHING

9. 461 467

You seem to have a distorted concept of your life's worth. What is causing you to question your existence because of what one person in your life is doing? If everyone was treating you poorly, it would be one thing, but you are getting hung up on what one person is doing.

Kids get bullied all the time for a variety of reasons. The two main reasons are that they are different from everyone else, and that some kids deal with their problems by taking them out on others who happen to be easy targets. In your case, I wouldn't be surprised if the way you are being treated has something to do with your bully being unable to deal with the fact that the two of you had a sort of gay experience together. Take note, in any case, that this stems from HIS weakness and insecurity. You don't deserve to be treated the way you are being treated, and the fact that you are is simply an unfortunate hand that life has dealt you.

I would suggest you look into ways of dealing with bullying. Take a self-defense class or something to protect yourself from physical threats, learn some good comebacks to deal with harsh words, learn how to deal with emotional abuse, etc. If you can protect yourself, physically, then you can pay no mind to anything he says or does to you.

10. nar1207

yeah it not just one person it like 10! and I have like 4 friends

11. 461 467

Lol, this is exactly what I'm thinking. He's insecure about the fact that he had a gay experience with the OP, so if he turns that "love" into hate, he justifies to himself and others that he is not gay.

12. nar1207

13. 461 467

Ok, what does that change, then? That just means that for whatever reason, you are an easy target for ten people to pick on, and meanwhile, four people do like you. Do you realize that when you get out of school, you probably will never see any of these people again, and whatever reasons they had to dislike you will not matter any longer?

14. nar1207

lol so what you saying is for me to knock them out!?! :icon_bigg

15. starfish

Well that is one way to handle it, and when I was your age it came to that a few times. It is not a course of action that I would advise for most people.

High School was pretty rough for me. I had just a few friends, and was everyones whipping boy. My advice is, try not to let it bother you. I know that is easier said than done.

I think Winston Churchill put it best. "If you're going through hell, keep going"

What is interesting I am facebook "friends" with most fo my graduating class. (I went to a small school). Most of their posts about how their life sucks. I can tell you from experience that the best revenge is living well.

16. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    His hate is absolutely born out of insecurity, aka he's worried for his image. He is terrified people will find out about him, so he means to assert that he is better than you. I am 100% certain, because I did the same thing. Not necessarily calling people gay, but keeping place in the middle school pecking order.

Is it possible to get him alone and ask him why he started treating you like shit? <<(use those words too :wink:) I'd hesitate to retaliate with violence unless you absolutely have to, but up until that point, he has to know that what he's doing can't keep going on. Tell him you'll forget about the makeout sessions if he wants, but you won't take his crap for another minute.

17. nar1207

i try but it dosent work

18. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try what, telling him to stop? What does he say?

19. nar1207

makes up excuses and the starts a rumor about me

20. Deaf Not Blind

Retard adults! Oh i got bullied a lot. He is evil.

Well I am a Christian, so I think you and every human was born to seek God, LOVE all people, find out what talents you were given and work to make them really good, then use those skills to make others happier, the world a better place, and spread love. In that way you become a better man and the world will seek why you are so kind when they are not. Your love can make others choose to turn their lives around, stop drug use, stop hating, and earth one person at a time gets better.
    :slight_smile: Mom told me no child is a mistake...we are all miracles.

So I think you are here cuz we need you.