1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KingdomKeyDK, Feb 15, 2013.

1. KingdomKeyDK

Valentines sucks for me. If you have seen my other threads, you would know why. No love went around for me. I just wish things were equal for LGBT guys and gals... :frowning2:

2. ioden

It happens, but don't rush things. Sounds cliché, but one day you'll have someone. Anyway, Valentine's Day is also friendship day, so enjoy your time with your friends, and family :slight_smile:

3. Nyanko

None went to me either, but just being around happy people made me happy. I don't get too caught up in that stuff, because I know someday I'll be one of those people holding a flower or two. Some of my friends and I made it really fun, we just walked around and gave empty-handed people a bear or a rose...and we got a lot of laughs.

At the end of the day, my mom ended up giving me a huge box of chocolates, even if she doesn't fully accept me being a lesbian. So it's not completely about a bf/gf/crush, but just enjoying the day with people you love, like friends and family. :slight_smile:

4. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I know how you feel. My Valentine was my calculator, I spent about six hours with that thing.
    But for me it's not the whole BLTG (I write it like that because BLT) thing, but because no one likes me.

5. KingdomKeyDK

Thanks you guys! :slight_smile: I will take the advice to heart and remember next year. :icon_bigg