1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So frustrateeed argh!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NickTsuki, Feb 16, 2013.

1. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

Yeaah I'm so fu:***: frustrated right now and oh God I need something to calm down!!!
    Here's the deal. A fu:***: week ago I had this plan of few friends of mine (all girls) to come to my house and we'd go to the fu:***: pool (it's summer where I'm) and because I had many things to do, I told them to come fu:***: 10 in the fu:***: morning!!!
    10 in the fu:***: morning tow of them send a me fu:***: message telling they would come 3 in the fu:***: AFTERNOON!! WHY?
    Because they need to fu:***: SLEEP!!!
    One needs to sleep and the other is fu:***: waiting so they can come together. Lovely isn't it? And this fu:***: sleeping girl had promised to bring another girl so yeah, this other friend of mine now CANNOT come because of the time!
    It's not the fu:***: first time they do something like this. We make plans and then on the fu:***: last minute they say they had fu:***: FORGOTTEN they have VERY important things to do. Really?
    And right now I'm writing this just to not tell them to go fuck themselves.
    Oh God, I'm frustrated. It's not really about the time, but couldn't they tell SOONER? I understand things can happen, but it's not the fu:***: case here!
    How can I deal with it?
    I want to never see them again, cut the ties, but how? Or is it the right thing? I just know I hate it.
    Comments?
    PS- sorry for the long thread, cussing and sarcasm.

2. Jordz

The award for most f word used in a thread goes to... :lol:

Seriously though I think you should just talk to them to let them know how it makes you feel. I do agree they could have let you know sooner. I wouldn't cut the ties with them just talk through it and try to sort, don't loose friendships over this (*hug*)

3. Rexmond

It's understandable that you will feel this upset and angered at your friends, especially when they change their plans last minute. I've done it before and felt aweful because I knew how much planning and effort went into the arrangements.

The best thing you should do in these cases is to remain calm and definitely have a chat with your friends. Tell them that in the future, if they even think they might need to make changes which will clash with your plans, they should tell you ASAP, that way you'll at least be prepared. Also tell them that they should try their hardest because you're the one thats planning. I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate it if you did the same to them!

Just remember stay calm, if you react like this everytime something like this happens, they're more likely to react like this.