1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgynous?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laurenngoesrawr, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Laurenngoesrawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I look pretty boyish right now I suppose, but lately I've been wanting to be more boyish, sort of like..

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/35527_532526980103589_533804154_n.jpg

That. I'm sure it would freak my mom out, and the thing is, I don't like baggy clothes. I enjoy my colorful hair, skinny jeans and tight shirts.

On the other hand, I'm weirdly boyish acting. I get along better with boys, I like things that boys like, (I throw a football harder than my sister, lol if that counts for anything.)..

I'm just wondering if maybe the androgynous look is for me or not. When the pink and yellow fades from my hair, I'm going to dye it teal. I like the hair cut I have right now, I just am really enjoying the fact that I could look more like a guy.

What do y'all think?

2. BornInTexas

I think you look like a boy in your avatar, if that is you.

As far as the picture goes, dress how you like dressing. You can still make yourself appear boy-like with skinny jeans. I do it all the time!

3. Mochi

I think it's awesome! :slight_smile: personally I have an obsession with jackets so the pic shown is very stylish for me. Skinny jeans and tight shirts can be androgynous, and judging from your own pic you dont seem too girly with a shirt. It all depends on what you like. It can be fun to shop and try everything on to experiment a bit too :slight_smile: also, why would a simple collared shirt and a jacket freak your mother out??

4. Zontar

Is that you in the avatar? I wish I could pull that off. You already look very boyish as is, there's not much else that you would need to do.

5. Laurenngoesrawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah guys, that's me in my avatar x3

6. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I don't really think you look like a boy in your avatar.
    But you do have a very androgynous look in the other pic. But teal will change that, because society's norms dictate gender appearance. And women are generally those with teal hair.

7. TurtleRage

I love the Androgynous look. I love both baggy and tight-fitting clothes. I'm so scared to just go crazy with the baggy look though. People assume that I'm gay just by judging my style, so that kind of ruins it for me. lol :confused:

I love the teal hair idea. Teal is awesome. I would love to dye my hair teal, but the place I work would never allow it. :\