1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of this PERFECT video?:)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Theagonist, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  2. jaysuss

This video is beautiful! I always knew that most people in the lgbtqa community agree that it is how you are born but this gives a perspective on every aspect of the community. It is well done and it is very educating!

3. ForceAndVerve

OH wow I love it! And I think I love her! :slight_smile:

4. Cthulhu

I liked it! :slight_smile:

One minor nitpick regarding Jamie Lee Curtis: I haven't found any official reports out that Curtis actually does have a Y chromosome.

5. EpiclyDelicious

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This might be a little off topic, but I have read somewhere not long ago, there was some work being done on the so called "Gay gene" (I don't believe in that. I believe you are who you are.) Anyhow, the topic was about how the baby (While still in the womb) was recieving enough, too much or not enough testosterone/estrogen. (For the Boy or Girl) Their findings were boys who are gay were the youngest out of a number of children (Likewise for girls) and reason being they were not getting enough hormones from the mother because previous children had more or less "drained" the mother of this particular hormone. Now I thought this to be interesting because many guys I know who are Gay are either the youngest or are the second or third youngest out of a number of children. (Usually it's the youngest two children that are gay.) I'm the youngest of three, I'm Bi-Sexual. HOWEVER, one of my cousins is the oldest of two and is gay while his younger brother is straight.

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything of this or what their opinions are on this.

6. Cthulhu

There was an article out a little over a month ago about the effect of epigenetics on homosexuality.

7. queenbug

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    dude, power to this girl! I'm so glad she exists and is spreading this information around.

8. Gen

Gen

Very well done. The reality is that explaining these topics to those who dont deal with it in their daily lives does require a bit of imagination and comparisons.

Side Note: This is completely off topic, but am I the only one that noticed her hair flowing in the wind. I swear that looked like it was straight out of a L'Oreal commercial.

9. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm the second oldest of 5, but my younger sisters are 11 and 4 and my younger brother is a fetes; idk their sexualities lol. But my older brother (20) is very masuculine, athletic, a bodybuilder, quite the womanizer; I'm the opposite -,-. So it makes since if he stole those hormones from me.... Asshole... Lol

Also my uncle is gay, or was, whatever. My grandparents sent him to some straight camp, Idk what he identifies as. Anyways he's the youngest of three, two older sisters

10. Niko

This video was awesome. Thanks for sharing. <3