1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there anything i can do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flyinhernikes, Feb 18, 2013.

1. stupid question time. is there anything i can do to stop girls who arent over their exs coming on to me?

i dont like many people (in that way) but the past 6 months i met a girl and she was cute and everything and we got on well, then all of a sudden she gets back into a relationship with her ex after saying she liked me and stuff and i said feelings were reciprocated. i wasnt expecting her to be in a relationship with me at all soon but i thought it was on the cards in the distant future... obv not.

then last month it happened again, with another girl! whhhhaaaaat.
    it also happened a few years ago aswell again with a diff girl.

i must be doing something wrong, but what?
    also if it matters after those girls did that i just didnt bother with the friendship either as i felt i was lead on... and a little hurt. also these girls didnt speak of their exs hardly to me, once or twice briefly but nothing that would raise alarm bells that they werent over that person :|

what do i do wrong?:confused:

2. leer

carry a baseball bat with you bit extreme I know but people will soon get the message .

3. Jordz

I don't think your doing anything wrong, I guess they just still had strong feeling for their ex

4. lmao :grin: