1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The initial reaction you had when you saw a guy naked you've been wanting to see...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikeyk733, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Mikeyk733

Positive or negative reaction?
    Was the guy gay? straight?

Happened to me in a locker room at my local gym today. The guy was a total straight tool in High School and I always wanted to tap it, and now he's a college senior. Didn't seem to be shy to show it all off to get into the steam room, and he looked hotter. You can guess what I did when I got home. Any other similar stories?

2. kem

kem

Re: The initial reaction you had when you saw a guy naked you've been wanting to see.

[​IMG]

3. Minx

Re: The initial reaction you had when you saw a guy naked you've been wanting to see.

This Straight guy. I was in my freshman year.

Verbatim reaction: "Huh... go figure. :dry:" :lol:

4. Bolin

I don't think I've seen any of the crushes I knew in person naked. Guess the closest I've been is some guys I somewhat fancied in the locker room changing clothes.

5. hello1992

I have. I did like what i saw but i also think underwear is sexy. Sort of ruined the mystery i guess...

6. DeanIsHome

I saw my crushes schlong last week since we have sports together and gym so we use the locker room showers a lot, I ended up taking a super cold shower so my little buddy wouldn't go up :icon_redf

7. BudderMC

My housemate/friend/long-time-crush took off his sweater the other day and his shirt rode allll the way up with it... that's a big deal because in 3 years and living together I've not once seen him even remotely not clothed (he's super modest). And yeah, it lived up to my imagination. Didn't do anything afterwards, though.

Maybe it's just me, but a naked body doesn't do anything special for me. You know, unless he was draped across my bed and very, very ready to get dirty (with me). :icon_wink

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I don't often have what you might call "mind-blowing" moments. This was one. I literally just stood stock still and drank it in.

Even better? I saw him naked because he had finally agreed to go to bed with me. So I didn't have to stop at just looking. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. worriedWardrobe

Really? I get a lot of "mind-blows" :grin:

10. Willjarvis

That happened with my female flatmate the other year. So she accidently flashed me up to but not including her nipples. Massive. This smily sums up my reaction at the time quite well :eek:. I think I can relate with that second point; its what he may do with it, and one's own, that counts.
    Apart from a couple of times when I've walked in on my mother or sister, I've been near scarcely any naked people since I was 13, let alone someone I'd like to see more of. That sounds a bit weird, but I'm sticking with it.

11. neoralston

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Haha.I have seen him naked already but with a towel in his thing. I got horny.