1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coronation Street

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by otc877, Mar 12, 2008.

1. otc877

otc877 Guest

I just finished watching a summary of Karl and Todd's relationship on google video.

All I have to say is that this is the best media portrayal of gay people, and gay relationships that I have seen.

Here's the video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2310017057256141335

What do you guys think of it?

2. iPieman

I've never really been a big fan of Corrie, but I've heard quite a bit about this story.

3. TriBi

Is Coronation Street STILL going?...

4. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watched about the first half hour, I found it really interesting, the "gay closet case" thing was extremely accurate.

By chance, though, when I was looking at this video, at the top screen a link to this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...912&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

showed up, and, interested, I clicked on it. I was 90% sure it was going to be some cheesy gay romance clip but.... wow.

It essentially chronicles the relationship between my best friend and I. Not really the part about kicking him out, but everything else was taken right out of my life. It's just really cool to see it translated so well, and it's a heartwarming video, def one of my new favorites

5. Hepcat

I never actually realised there were gay characters in Coronation Street, I've never bothered watching the program but my parents watch it religiously.

6. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Anyone a fan of Todd & Billy? :grin: The kiss was :eusa_clap:thumbsup:(!)
    [Youtube]taPlSa6Jj2I[/Youtube]