1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stop pushing it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SamAlex728, Mar 13, 2008.

1. SamAlex728

im not ready to come out to my parents yet and they are always pushing concepts like "we know you like her" "you think shes hot" "youd like to have her in bed" IM 13!!!!!!!!

they should see the signs that im gay
    every time i see a hot guy take his shirt off on tv i have this look in my eyes and i just melt
    i avoid the "girls" subject

my older brother has always thought i was gay up until i put on a "straight" face
    sorry bad pun:icon_bigg
    they're always telling dirty jokes and i have the most sick-minded family on earth

they push the straight things and make fun of gays (at least my dad and brother)

STOP PUSHING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tadms1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im Sorry Buddy .. Thats Messed Up .. But I Do The Same At A Hot Guy On The Tv Hahah =] Dont Worry ... You Can Talk To Me About Anything .. Ok =]

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No offence but your parents must have some serious issues if you're 13 and they want you to hop into bed with some chick...

I think you should just tell then that you're not ready for that kind of thing, and that most people don't even *think* about relationships, let alone hopping into bed, until they're much older.

4. smilealways

smilealways Guest

I was living with my relatives one time and was watching Coronation Street. This gay person tried to kiss the other guy and when I saw that I went all red lol.
    anyway they sort of said things like what your parents said and yea, i just change subject when they say stuff.

5. CrimsonThunder

Personally I'd like to have parents like that, would suit my personality.

However, for you that is a bad thing. Especially considering your age. If you think you have enough courage to stick up for yourself you should tell them that you are only 13 and its going to be a long time till you have a relationship with someone.

6. Tim

Tim

Reminds me of my mom *sigh* she even tried to set me up at one point... beware, ur parents might do that >_<

7. VomAnderenUfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My mother does that. She points out guys my age she thinks are "cute" and trys to girltalk with me. I don't even want to go into her sex talks. :::shudder::: If there were ever a chance that I could have been straight, it evaporated right then and there. Both of my parents have been trying to hook me up with one of my brother's friends.

She started when I was about 16 though, so you have a leg up on me there. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I know how it feels when you get the feeling that your own family doesn't accept you for who you are (I think here we've all experienced that a little though). You might not feel ready to come out to them yet, so just tell them that their comments make you uncomfortable because you're young and not yet ready for dating.

8. stanglvr89

I know what you mean...my dad does things like that sometimes, and has for the past 3+ years. Every time he brings up a topic like that, I just ignore him...but yea, you should tell your parents that you're still young and dont want a relationship yet, if you dont want to come out to them.

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I totally agree! What kind of parent encourages their child to have sex at 13? Geez! :tantrum:

10. smilealways

smilealways Guest

maybe you parents already know that you are gay:confused:

anyway, noones perfect and we all have to deal with different people.
    some people just dont learn or change. like me grandad:eek:
    but you can always try to change them:icon_bigg

11. lostinthought9

sorry to hear that, but don't worry, i go through the same thing with my dad, and when he starts with that i just look at him and laugh and turn away, then change the subject...good luck though! :slight_smile:

12. SamAlex728

they werent encouraging but more like trying to read my mind
    all my brother thinks about is sex
    they probably thought i was like him