1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate it when...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mickey1101, Feb 20, 2013.

1. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is about pet peeves :dry:those things that people do, towards u or someone else,big or small. Don't be shy.:grin:

2. Munyal

When somebody decides that I'm gay before I tell them. (So, everybody)

3. Minx

I hate it when... I'm friendly to someone and the guy responds with: "You're not my type...."

._. I'm just saying hello, I don't want to sleep with your fugly narcissistic ass. I wouldn't even waste a bullet on you if you were a zombie. :dry: ... but your friend is really cute and he seems to be lacking your misplaced ego. :slight_smile:

4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I hate it when people ignore my texts/calls, or just outright ignore me in public when I say things. At that point, I raise my voice really loud and make sure they hear me. :slight_smile:

Also, people on the train who listen to their music super loud. You know I can hear your shitty music taste, too, over my own music. Do everyone a favour and turn it down or turn it off, thanks.

5. Munyal

Ooh and also when I have some food and somebody takes it without asking!

6. LailaForbidden

...when people (and by people, i mean my family) refuse to stop saying discriminatory things because "the world won't stop discriminating against you" and "it doesn't even mean the same thing anymore", even when I try to explain to them that gay/bi/trans* kids still feel it like a punch to the gut every time someone says faggot. I mean, really, why don't you start acting like real goddamn human being?

lol i don't know if that counts as a pet peeve. Suffice it to say, prejudice in general kills me.

Oh! and for a slight less serious one, when someone just lets their young kids roam the neighborhood and walk into people houses unannounced.

7. leer

people who take advantage of others because of there good nature that totally pisses me off .

8. Nyanko

I hate it when two or more people are coming in through a door the opposite way I am, and just push and shove their way in while I'm standing there waiting for them to get the hell out of my way. It's called manners and patience people. ._.

When people don't hold the door for me when I really need it. I end up looking retarded while others just stare at me struggle.

A fight breaks out, and suddenly everyone is running around like an idiot trying to watch and I'm just trying to get back to class. I admit, sometimes I get curious about what's going on, but I don't get crazy like some people do.

9. I hate when people use gay as an insult.
    I hate when others choose to be rude for their own self enjoyment.

10. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    adding onto Nyanko's ITA and l hate it when people hold the door when lm like 15 FEET BEHIND them and make me run. And act like they're being gracious.

r u srs wendy?

11. mwaffles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i hate when people ignore me, at any time. I just like attention and hate when people don't listen or don't talk to me and stuff like that. But I'm trying to change :slight_smile:

12. ilovecats

ilovecats Guest

I hate it when...
    ~People sniffle or breathe loud. Chewing and other various noises also piss me off. I want to punch someone and scream and cry all at the same time. But this is an actual disorder that I have, know as Misophonia.
    ~People invite me to their lunch table, and then don't talk to me at all! I'm left to listen to my iPod while they talk with other friends.
    ~People walk too slow, or maybe I walk too fast? Either way, when walking down the halls I get pissed off.
    ~People are cocky, and it annoys me.

13. ShadowDragon

I hate it when
    ~When people curse a lot or use offensive language.
    ~When people insult you but than say "No offense though".
    ~When people go out of their way to point out I have speech probelm.
    ~When people have headphones on when I'm talking to them.
    ~ When people stereotype me because of the way I dress.
    ~My Biggest Pet Peeve in the Universe is when people are fanatics of something and they'v never seen it. Example is Batman. I know a lot of people who have Batman everything and haven't seen any of movies/shows/comics. SMH

14. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

I hate it when I find a small bag of white powder on the ground and I have no Marquis reagent to identify its contents. I also hate it when I breathe and eat. And when I bleed. And when I feel warm.

15. Newtothis07

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    strangers don't say "thank you" when you do something nice (ex. hold open the door), or even worse, when they are outright rude when you do something nice (like walk through the door and roll their eyes...and YES it has happened to me:confused::icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink:bang:slight_smile:

16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep, this...

17. Xochipilli

I dislike when I'm speaking to someone and mid sentence they cut me off because something else caught their attention. I just walk away. :rolle:

18. Rivers

I hate it when people make sexist/racist/homophobic remarks.

19. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And this...

20. plasticcrows

plasticcrows Guest

I also hate it when people question my sanity or worry for my mental/emotional health.