1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever done something you wanted to completely forget about?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsIUsedToBe, Feb 20, 2013.

1. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wrote the title wrong I meant to say Ever done something you wanted to completely forget about.

In middle school I wrote thins very stupid note to a guy I was crushing on, and I'm not going into detail about the note. Lol. But now everyday I see him (I see him everyday) I feel like a complete idiot.he showed it to all of his friends. He showed it to like all of his friends. I now know not to do that ever again.

2. DeanIsHome

In 7th grade I went out with a girl just to see how it was like, I felt bad about it and ended breaking up with her in like 3 1/2 months :frowning2:

3. Daveed0527

Daveed0527 Guest

I left my phone in a cupholder when I borrowed my mom's car. She went through and saw flirtatious messages between myself and another guy. She flipped her lid, then told my dad, then the flipping started again. I've seen the boy only a handful of times since then. I wish every day that I looked down and realized I left my phone there.

---------- Post added 20th Feb 2013 at 09:24 PM ----------

To you both, and to any other readers: If you ever want to talk about anything, I'll listen to all you have to say and help as best I can.

4. aspiecarer

I lost my phone which had flirtateous messages and contacts in them and wasn't locked....God knows who found it and what they did with it...

5. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

This just happened a few months ago, (at my older brothers apartment) I was making out with my girlfriend and things were getting more .... Yeah so right about then and my PARENTS walked in! I was house siting why my bro was gone and so I thought we were alone but I stupidly forgot to lock the door and my parent being worried that I haven't called since last night decided to drop by. :bang: If I just locked the damn door then they wouldn't have found out I'm gay.

6. leer

last year my friend walked in on me and my ex in the bathroom I was on my knees at the time with his knob in my mouth .

7. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Telling my middle school crush that I liked her.
    Her response was so... far from what I wanted. Huge blow to my self esteem.

8. BudderMC

Fixed the title for ya.

I've done 2 distinct things in my lifetime I'd wish I could completely forget about. More often than not, I do forget about them. And I hope to forget about them enough that I'm not planning on sharing them here either. :slight_smile:

9. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So many things.... -__-

10. Oregontinker

Someone stole my iPhone which I had turned the password off on. Hopefully they just wiped it and sold it, if not there was quite the collection of texts and pictures that I would never want shared.

But most importantly we all make mistakes and just need to move on, the past is just that the past. Can't change it, live and learn.

11. Devious Kitty

Back in high school I was trying to explain to a friend that I was thinking about getting a sex change. I was really scared and embarrassed so I was trying to hint at it since I was just too scared to tell her directly. As we were walking through the hallway to our next class she seemed to of figured it out and promptly yelled out loudly "You want to have a sex change?!" for anyone nearby to hear.

12. Bolin

A couple of things. Just minor, embarrassing things, really. Wish I could forget that time I cyber-sexted with someone early last year (it was through text and we were friends, so it was kinda awkward afterward...), the time in 7th grade when I very awkwardly asked this guy if he'd be my partner for a project, and the time in 8th grade when I asked my French teacher (in front of the entire class) what a dildo was.

13. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Aww, I'm sorry that happened. You're very brave. (*hug*)

Yeah, I do sometimes I say things and get rejected then I wish I didn't say it.

14. 4AllEternity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've done things as a child that still shame me, but upon reflection, I've decided I wouldn't give the memories up. The only way I can grow as a person and learn from my mistakes is if I remember them. We just have to accept the mistakes we make, and learn to realize that there is only shame in knowing one did something wrong, and yet doing nothing to make amends for it.

Aww dude, don't lose that part of yourself, he was just a shithead. I know that if I ever received such a note, even before I had figured out my sexuality, I would have been touched, and would of course never show it to anyone. I gave my last crush a detailed note explaining my feelings, and despite turning me down he was wonderful about it. It really meant a lot to him. It's definitely worth doing for the right person, worst case scenario, you'll become closer friends at least.

I think a better lesson to learn is to just get to know the person better first; a good person, would at least respect your feelings and some may be flattered (assuming you're not raunchy, notes/letters should be respectful). And of course they might even want to go on a date :grin:

15. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Plenty of things.

I have this terrible habit of reminding myself of embarrassing moments that literally make me cringe. A lot of them probably aren't even remembered by anyone but me. I pointlessly torture myself over things that aren't worth thinking about.

16. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Lying to my girlfriend about our relationship. I couldn't stand her personality and hated her from one month inward and on I loathed her. I didn't tell her bcuz I thought my feelings were unacceptable and I suppressed them. Then I cave in and wrote this long letter about all the things I hated about her. What an evil person I was.

Same sort of thing for my BFF, except the hatred lasted years. Now I'm 'enemies' with both. Or antagonistic strangers is probably a better phrase.

Also, existing. People like to tell me how my existence makes them insecure (such as being skinny and tall).

17. TurtleRage

I told my mom I may be asexual.

18. GayJay

Wow reading that title just made me recall 4 things that i never want to do again, or even rememeber.
    I forget them most of the time but now and then i just think woww that really happened, im a idiot.
    The only one i am willing to say is loosing my virginity to a boy, me being a female. It makes me feel ill and i only done it through peer pressure and cried like the whole way through... Didnt stop him though.
    The other 3 i will never speak of to anyone again

19. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I wish I could just forget everything I've ever regretted. Every time I say the wrong the thing, do the wrong thing. Every time I'm such a frightened mute kid I don't speak up for myself or anything for that matter. I regret even the smallest little mishaps, miscommunications, misunderstandings, things that most up the time don't mean anything significant to anyone, but me, who doesn't know how to just let minor things go. It would be easier, better if I could just forget about the situations all together.

20. returning

............I think you won. What happened next?