1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaydar?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LoveMusicPoetry, Feb 21, 2013.

1. LoveMusicPoetry

Is it true that gays and lesbians can tell other gay and lesbian people from straight ones? I have an old friend who is gay and he used to walk around town going, 'gay, gay gay' when he saw anyone he thought was gay. I used to look at them and say, 'really? How do you know? I would never be able to guess'. I do get more vibes about people nowadays but most people I just can't tell. Also, do you notice people with homosexual tendancies, like they might be a bit but they don't even know it? Have you ever been sure somebody was gay and they've been unaware and in a straight relationship, then when you've run into them a few years later, low and behold, they're gay? Just interested to know if I will develop this 6th sense..sure would make life a lot easier.

2. There is some disagreement on this, I just made a thread that got some pretty detailed discussion on this, if you want to check it out.

3. LoveMusicPoetry

What was the title of the thread?

4. It was just called Gaydar. You can find it in my statistics under 'threads started by' I'd link to it but I'm not quite sure how.

5. LoveMusicPoetry

Cheers your supremeness.

6. vani

vani Guest

Homosexual tenicies? don't be stupid

7. Oregontinker

My gaydar is about 90% accurate. The other 10% just have not realized it yet. Lol

8. Kay

Kay Guest

My Gaydar is very good. I would say close to 100%. After a while you just know who is and who isn't. If you are very good you can even pick a gay out online in a chat room by the words used and terms used. It gets fairly easy, I do believe it grows over time.