1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay B&Bs or hotels

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Feb 21, 2013.

1. leer

I have been asked along on a weekend with some mates anyway we are staying at a gay run B&B in Blackpool its a famous coastal town northern uk but I dont know what to expect
    at these places so anyone know .

2. CTJ

CTJ

I have this image of Rocky Horroresque type weekend happening in Blackpool haha

Surely its just a normal BnB? Maybe a bit of a better cooked breakfast?

3. i know the one youre talking about, its just like a normal b&b just gay friendly lol. not to say others arent gay friendly just more open about it lol.

its not gunna be decked out in rainbow flags or anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    also google it, pretty sure they have a website :slight_smile:

#3 flyinhernikes, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
  4. aspiecarer

Hopefully it means you can be yourself i.e. 'gay' without getting stares or funny looks form other visitors if for example you were holding hands with another guy..

5. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I stayed at a gay B&B in the Docklands area. I felt incredibly comfortable there and met some very nice people. It was a very positive experience. I hope you have a good time!

6. leer

I will admit one of the reasons I was curious is am told they did themed weeks weekends
    like leather and chains or naturist to bump up trade but the weekend mid may its a normal B&B bit of a weight of my mind thanks for the comments everyone:icon_bigg