1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project [Romans 1:22-32]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mahnokay, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Mahnokay

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Rom/Rom001.html#22

Alright, ^so that's the link to the Bible verse. It will be the subject of my Bible group project in a few weeks.

There are four questions we have to answer:

1): How could this passage apply to today's entertainment?

2): Can you think of any TV shows, movies, songs, video games, or artists that encourage those anti-Biblical philosphies mentioned in this passage? If so, list them.

3): Could listening to songs or watching programs, movies and video games about these subjects make them seem less wicked in the long run? Why or why not?

4): Could Listening to songs or watching programs movies, and video games about these subjects tempt you to be more sinful in the long run? Why or why not?

So what do you guys think?
    To be honest, I found it ironic that my group was given this passage. It upset me to an extent but I was glad the other group didn't get it. I could imagine the amount of stress I would have listening to their ignorance. x_x;

Anyway, please let me know what you think. I need fresh ideas to pretty much own these people...&My Bible teacher >__>