1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britney Spears still looking hot?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Feb 22, 2013.

?

Britney Spears hot still or not?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Alexander69

2. FemCasanova

Problem is, I didn`t think she was hot back then either. But I replied yes, because if the purpose of the question is, does she look as well with some age, then yeah, I think she looks good for her age. Actually I think she looks better now, particularly with the picture you picked out, lol, because on that one she looked like an under-age doll. I`ve never really been attracted to "doll-girls", which means young girls who wear too much make-up, Barbie blonde their hair, do the weird posturing and glance up at you with those empty eyes. It`s so plastic to me. Don`t get me wrong, I have nothing against blondes who dye their hair, and make-up is cool and can look great. And there are some people who do the posturing with humor, but this is just a great example of what I don`t find hot. That picture under, I mean :wink:

3. PillsHere

Top one looks like Brittany Spears's mom. No offense to her, but she doesn't age well. Could be chalked up to all the stress she went through though.

Now Jamie Lynn looks just like Britney Spears.

4. LoveMusicPoetry

I have a real thing about pretty blonde girls, but not plasticfied, made up with six inches of slap, shallow trendy blonde girls. I like naturally blonde girls who don't make a big thing of it. I don't mind a bit of slap, personally I dont bother, what's the point? But if people wanna wear a bit then fine. So yeah, she looks ok, but not really my kind of blond dolly bird...which is what I would class her as. There's blonde dolly birds and pretty blonde girls.

5. Alexander69

I guess from a gay man WELL my gay man view I think a picture perfect woman like she was when she was younger is actually very beautiful I don't have a sexual attraction but I think she was sexy!

---------- Post added 22nd Feb 2013 at 02:45 AM ----------

An as for Jamie Lynn. I don't look highly in her since she had a child as a teenager. While she was doing zoey 101 I believe I may be wrong. But she was a role model and she fucked that up pretttttyyyyyy bad there

6. tulman

There are plenty of women who are hot and sexy but know how to do it with class.
    Not so with Britney Spears or any of the cheap whore freaks she hangs with. No nice way to state the obvious. The entertainment business is unfortunately overflowing with them. I'd be ashamed if any of them were family members

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Voted no. Yeah, she's still pretty, but not a sex siren like she used to be. Time for her to go after "elegant beauty" rather than "hot babe."

8. LoveMusicPoetry

Yeah, that's the problem with the cheap vacuous slutty celeb culture, Once things start to go south they're done. I'm not saying she is sagging yet, but she will. I hope she'll have made her money by then because I can't see her becoming a author or going into politics. Best to start building the brain for when the tits start to drop, somehow I don't imagine she's been studying in her spare time.

9. ForceAndVerve

Constant partying, drinking and god knows whatever she gets up to...makes you age.

I mean she still looks good, but you can start to see the kinks and creases.

#9 ForceAndVerve, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  10. Brittany Spears was never hot. I denounce this thread, the original poster and all who agreed with him.

11. thegaymer

Meh, she's loosing it. I think she's just ok now.

12. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    meh. l will not deny that Xtina is a hot ass mess hair and makeup wise but l think she's always had a billion times more natural beauty than Brit.

SWOON:[​IMG]

13. Xochipilli

I never thought Britney was all that to begin with. But I have no problem with her.

14. unbreakable

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No. That picture is soooo photo shopped!

15. Alexander69

I think Christina Aguirre was pretty when she was younger and skinnier but not so much now. And she looks like snooki now it's freaky