1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting read....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nisomer, Apr 15, 2005.

1. nisomer

I found this article on MSN somewhere, thought it was a pretty interesting read. I don't have time to really talk about it right now, but I'll throw you guys this question: How much of this do you think is the same in a gay teens life? How much of it do you think is different?

Heres the article-

10 Things Your Teen Son Won't Tell You

2. goratrix

most of it was the same with me. Except... I would change a little bit the I think about sex part. And make it: I think about sex with a guy.

And about love. I wouldn't know. As far as I am concerned, I haven't really loved anyone. Crushes, tons (acutally five or six in the last four years), but real love? no.

Unless, there actually IS a god, and he's making fun of me... so perhaps my first love will be this guy(no need to explain who he is, most of you know anyway)... who knows... XD

3. hawkeye

That seems to be a very well directed article. I just hope parents get to read it and actually take it seriously. Just about everything applied to me. All except that i've never been in love with anyone before. I have had a girlfriend, but I was never attached enough to try to keep relationships going.