1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to talk to girls I like, gay ones I mean.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LoveMusicPoetry, Feb 22, 2013.

1. LoveMusicPoetry

Ok then girlies, I need some lessons on how to talk to gay girls I like. Is there any unwritten rules I need to know about? Are there certain words that are off limits? Come on, pretend I'm a really hot girl in a bar and you want to chat me up. I need some tuition.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Hey stranger, what's your name? :wink: *sustain eye contact and lean toward them*
    Mine's ____
    I really love that outfit on you it really brings out your eyes/really suits you. *allow eyes to quickly give the outfit the "up down"*
    So what are you into?"

Mostly being very friendly will capture attention without making them too uncomfortable.
    :grin:

3. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hehe, well, it's like anyone else. Not much is off limits to me. personally, l wouldn't even think you were weird if you said some WEIRD SHIT. But most people have a limit with that, they don't want to hear too much weirdness from a stranger.

Just keep it casual. Ask about her job, gauge her personality, if a girl clearly has a sense of humor l'm more comfortable. If she doesn't l really have no idea what to say to her.

Start out with something really broad and just see it plays out, you can say "I like your bag" and learn a ton about someone, they could relate it to absolutely anything.