1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to Germany next week!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wired106, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Wired106

Hey guys I just wanted to tell everyone that I'm off to GERMANY NEXT WEDNESDAY!! I can't wait! Then after that I'm going to the Czech for a day in Prague. I'm going there over spring break for like 2 weeks. Is there anything you guys think I should really bring that I will want over there? This is my first trip to there :slight_smile:

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

You are incredibly lucky...
    My friends were able to go to Hungary. And I get to be stuck in the U.S. (going to Florida on Monday).

Gah! I want to go to Europe so badly...

3. sdc91

Toll!

I did the Austria-Czech Republic trip last spring break. You're going to have so much fun.

Make sure you see the old clock tower and St. Vitus' Cathedral/Old Town in Prague. Also, there are lots of famous buildings in that area (government buildings, palaces, opera houses). WARNING: When you exchange money, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT AMOUNT BACK! I got stiffed $19 US.

And buy souvinirs. I was too cheap to buy anything and now I regret it (well, actually I was saving up for a nice jacket in Vienna until my mom took away all my Euros when I almost had enough).

I'll post here again when I think of more stuff.

Where are you going in Germany? I'm guessing southern . . . Munich?

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like it will be an amazing trip! Have a good time there and let us know how it goes. :slight_smile: