1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Pub

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I had a interesting night last night :dry: I went to a Gay Pub last night to celebrate my best friends birthday, she is straight & she knows I am Gay, a load of people from our works came on the night out, but they don't know I am Gay :icon_bigg the only other person that knew was her daughter, (forgot to say some of the staff have seen me before when I was going through the am I gay or not stage lol( now considering that this is a Gay pub, I was hit on 4 times by females & no males, I did make eye contact with some cute guys, but some of the cute guys I was checking out, I think may have been straight :confused: well to top off the night, one of the people from work who came out was the security guy, he was ranting & raving that another guy had hit on him in the toilet, my best mate told him to calm down & that he should take it has a compliment, a very strange night indeed, buthey my best friend enjoyed herself & that is the most important thing :icon_bigg

2. leer

I go with some gay mates mostly about once a month or birthdays around Manchester Canal street it does get crowded on sat nights bit of a sight for sour eyes sometimes:eek: I have been chatted up by women despite it being a gay pub-bar . some of my straight mates have taged along just out of curiosity'' I think'' they refused to go to the toilet alone in fear of what the might happen turned them into a right bunch of girls .:roflmao:

3. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of the gay clubs here is usually a 70-30 gay to straight ratio. All the straight girls go there to avoid the straight guys, and the straight guys follow the straight girls there. :lol:

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol, it would be nice to have a Gay only night once in a while, it's harder to work out who is Gay & who isn't when the Straight guys are there, that way we wouldn't have awkward moments when we hit on a straight guy Lol :slight_smile:

5. Harve

I've seen two guys get with each other in straight clubs and guys and girls get with each other in gay clubs. I swear the difference is slowing being blurred, but if it works both ways then it's no bad thing, I guess!

6. BornInTexas

Interesting.

7. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kind of like it, If I want to go out to a "gay bar" I don't have to ditch my straight friends to go. Also in most "straight" clubs there is no problem with guys being with guys or girls being with girls.

There is the issue that you may hit on someone who is straight. but if they are in a "gay bar" then they expect it and don't make a big fuss about it.

8. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The Straight Guy I hit on in the Gay bar, told me to :***: off you bent :***: very awkward moment!

9. :roflmao: Oh My God! That's Hilarious!!!

10. Silverbells000

Haha That's just awesome :lol: I bet the things that happen afterward are just hilarious XDD

11. AKTodd

When I lived in Arizona, one of my housemates got a job as security/doorman at one of the local gay bars (which was also near the University of AZ campus). To hear him tell it, it was not uncommon for young women to bring their boyfriends to the bar and for the guys to pretty much have a 'deer in the headlights' (aka Oh God, what if somebody looks at me/talks to me/touches me?!!) look the whole time they were there. Except that it was also not uncommon for these same guys to show up back at the bar a week or two later without their girlfriends. :lol: