1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What age are the people you tend to crush on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RueBea85, Feb 24, 2013.

?

What age are the people you tend to crush on?

1. Women 5+ years younger.

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  2. Women around my age.

43 vote(s)
    31.2%
  3. Women 5+ years older.

24 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Men 5+ years younger.

12 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. Men around my age.

80 vote(s)
    58.0%
  6. Men 5+ years older.

39 vote(s)
    28.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I have been curious to know what age the people are that people tend to crush on. For me, I would say I usually crush on women who are atleast 20 years older than I am. I have never had a crush on someone who was around my own age. :lol: Just wanted to see how common/uncommon this is!

I am interested to know about crushes you know have seen in real life, not really looking at crushes in Hollywood, but if you want to add them you can!

#1 RueBea85, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    While I do tend to go for guys my age, it's not uncommon for me to crush on somebody five years older than I.
    As a matter of fact, it wasn't all that long ago that that was indeed the case.

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Even when I was a wee lad who hadn't hit puberty yet, I've always been drawn to older guys. I've crushed on guys my age before, certainly, but it seems like if you put me in a mixed crowd, most of the guys who draw my attention will be in the 30-45 range. Maybe that's why I'm still single. :confused:

4. Munyal

Yeah, I tend to crush on guys who are older than me, but there are 2 cute guys in my grade.

5. Jordz

I don't really have an age

6. leer

I picked 5+ I have always crushed on the older at school it was always the guys from the year above me looked more grown up . I do go for guys my age but the 5- is still illegal as they would be only 15:icon_redf

7. ForceAndVerve

Guys around my age. But I guess I would be open to anyone if they had the je ne sais quoi I'm after. :slight_smile:

#7 ForceAndVerve, Feb 24, 2013
  8. jeanie

jeanie Guest

I've never had a crush on anyone who was seriously older or younger than me.
    The greatest age differences would've been about 2 years either way.

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Women around my age.. which isn't very common, but definitely older. (And older men, too.)

Even as a young lass I developed crushes on my teachers. I had a huuuge admiration for my middle school band teacher. He was so charming.

10. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am usually attracted to women that are older than me. But I have also found myself being very attracted to women my age. My age range right now is 20-35.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Men my age. Plus or minus about twenty years. :slight_smile:

Lex

12. LoveMusicPoetry

Oddly enough, all the men I have ever liked have been a lot older. Not that I have ever been into many, maybe 2 or 3 tops when I was a lot younger. With girls, they tend to be about my age, I'm 30, so they tend to be kind of 26 to35 kind of age. My massive crush is 27 I think.

13. ZanedaKitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like a year older ro so, since I'm attracted to stability, though my last two huge crushes (One I dated) were both 18 when I was crushing on em, the first me being 19 the second me at 20

14. Adarya

I mostly tend to crush on those around my age, but right now I'm crushing on someone two years older than me. I tend to lean towards crushing and just being friends with in general people that are older than me.

15. Niko

I like guys around my age. Anyone older than 5 years feels odd for me, because I grew up with my sister who is 7 years older than me. So in an odd sense it'd feel like I'd be dating her. xD

16. timo

Mostly my age. Usually a bit younger, but not more than 3 or 4 years.

17. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  18. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l like em a little but older. Preferably not younger but l can't say it would never happen.

l didn't really like older women until l was about 23, even at 20 l was much more similar to high schoolers and couldn't relate to someone older, romantically or sexually.

#18 OMGWTFBBQ, Feb 24, 2013
  19. DarkClarity

I picked Men around my age, Men 5+ years older and Women 5+ years older.

I have to admit I do fancy women quite a bit older than I am. In fact, one of my celebrity crushes Sally Bercow is 43. I don't normally crush on someone that old btw. :icon_redf

20. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I've only dated girls around my age, but I feel like I would be more interested in older. I just find older women physically, mentally, and emotionally more appealing than girls my age. I don't know how great a relationship would work with a 5+ age difference, but if someone actually liked me that was 5+ I'm pretty sure I would go for it. I just don't know if it would be a great idea because the age differences denote that there would be differences in mentality. I'm 16 and I'm in high school, someone 5 years older would be 21, they would be at a different stage in life. That age opens up many opportunities to a person, and it's just too key points in people's lives. I don't know if I'd ever actually date someone older, but I usually find than more attractive.