1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LoveMusicPoetry, Feb 25, 2013.

1. LoveMusicPoetry

I'm feeling lonely and miserable. Nothing is moving, I just feel stuck in limbo. I'm up and down, sometimes I'm ok and sometimes I just feel lost and empty. I feel lost and empty now.:tears:

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you have any idea why you may feel this way? Is there something you could do to cheer yourself up? (*hug*)

3. June Cleaver

From your recent posts, I see you are in the pit! How can you be happy while trapped in a relationship with a man you don't want. The moment you make the break, you will be free! From 2007 to late 2011 I was also trapped and felt the way you do. In my case he was abusing me so I had no self worth and no courage at all. I clinged to him thinking I was not good enough to make it on my own. I needed him to make it I thought. I thought it was always my fault when he came after me. I was in the pit and did not know. With the help of my cousin, I got the courage to make the split. The moment he drove out the drive I felt a million pounds lighter. It took a year of crazy emotions to get my head right. I tried dating sites with no luck, got hit on for sex a lot, but no love. Then when I was whole again my soulmate walked up the driveway and I was ready for him at the right time. Part of it is timing, your being ready (whole, happy inside), and single. Do some soul searching and you will know the way to happiness! June

4. Van

Van

I feel you, honey. (*hug*)

5. LoveMusicPoetry

Thanks guys and gals. I seem to be doing a lot of soul searching lately. I'm going to see the counsellor at my college on wednesday and I have also contacted a local LGBT charity thing to see if they can advise me. My soul is a pretty black place atm. This sight has helped a lot though, having a place where I can be myself is a release and it has made me a lot more comfortable talking about things. Just knowing that there is other people out there who understand and that I'm not the only one makes me feel less alone. I hope I have a happier self to show you all soon xx