1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think it is slutty to makeout with random people at the club?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BillCozby, Feb 25, 2013.

1. BillCozby

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So i started going to a gay club in december and whenever i go there i always find a guy to makeout with.I always tell myself that im not going to find anyone to dance with so when i get there i wont get my feelings hurt if i dont find anyone to dance with.I danced with 3 guys.The first guy was kind of sloppy and lets say he came up to me and danced with me(i usually ask the guys if they want to dance) so i kinda hugged him and walked away.Now the second guy i asked him if he wanted to dance he said yes and we danced.Then he got a boner :grin: and after that he pushed me against the wall he was grinding on me and then i put my hand in his pants :eusa_naug. Thus began the HandJob and it was funny because he was trying to do the same to me but i was wearing boxers instead of briefs and he just could get it right :icon_redf.We made out and i could tell he was buzzed and then his friend just took him away and said "We gotta go".That was that ,but here lies my question:grin: Does everyone do this or am i just being a little slutty.Mind you im still a virgin and i wasnt drunk.I just want to have a good time whenever i go to the club xD Oh and the third guy i danced with was HORRIBLE.It seemed as if he didnt wan to dance with me even though he said yes

#1 BillCozby, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  2. BudderMC

Depends on what you classify as a good time. A lot of people would call that slutty, and there are just as many people who would think that's acceptable. Odds are the people who think it's acceptable are the ones going to the same clubs you are.

But if it makes you happy and you aren't hurting anybody else in the process, have at it.

Me? I don't go to clubs for exactly that reason.

3. Minx

Although I wouldn't do anything similar (I have a thing about personal space.)

I don't think it makes you slutty, no. The only problem I can see is that you wouldn't know where another guys's mouth has been. That hardly crosses the mind when harmless fun is ensuing though. :slight_smile:

4. prism

If a stranger makes out with you in a club, there's a good chance that he/she has already made out with several other people that night. Hygienically, not my scene.

5. leer

if I do get lucky in the club ''it dont happen often BTW'' am not really one for making out in the club usually outside waiting for a taxi or on the train home dont think am all that slutty btw .

6. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well are you both single?
    No one can tell you what to do if you're single, so get your kicks while you are! :wink: Please be safe though.

On a side note: I've been to the gay club three times and nothing like that has happened to me.... :eek:

7. jsmurf

Not slutty if you're single... as long as you dont do anything risky or stupid. Making out is awesome. :wink:

8. aeva

Like others here, it's not my thing, but I'm not going to judge somebody else for doing it. As long as you're being safe and respectful of others (both the person you're making out with and those around you), I don't really see any problem with it. If you're having fun, who am I to stop you?

9. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Yes, making out with strangers could be consider slutty....and there is nothing wrong with that either :slight_smile:

Think about it. What is being a slut? Is it someone who has sex before marriage? Someone who has more sex than other people? Someone who kisses random people? Someone who just thinks about kissing random people or having sex with them?

If you are enjoying and you aren't harming anyone (without their consent), then enjoy it. Just keep in mind the risks of kissing complete strangers. Nothing life threatening, but they are there :slight_smile:

10. Mogget

"Slut" is one of those meaningless words that just means "has more sex/does more sex-related stuff than I think is appropriate."

11. BornInTexas

Sluts are the people who aren't safe with their actions.

To me, I wouldn't want to make out with random people. If that is a good time to you, by all means, DO IT! :grin: Only if you are single though. That would hurt your partner big time if you were in a relationship, and you were making out with a bunch of random people.

12. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I can't help myself. hopefully this doesn't derail the thread too much xD

Not true. At all. Who is a bigger slut, the person who has unprotected sex once or the person who has safer sex multiple times? The person who drinks and drives or the guy making out with strangers?

Lets say what we really mean :slight_smile:

13. BornInTexas

Sorry. I meant sexual actions. For example, unprotected sex multiple times with strangers.
    I thought people might take it that way. Sorry for not being clear, but I see your point.

The person who drinks and drives would be the bigger slut in your example.

14. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People need to go out there and do this: Google -> "why slut shaming is bad." Press enter. Become enlightened.

15. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

That seems kinda slutty to me. But hey whatever floats your boat

16. Alexander69

Hell no YOLO when I start going to gay clubs next year I can't wait to have a "good time" :wink:

17. Devious Kitty

"Slut" is simply a derogatory buzzword that just indicates the individual using it is closed minded when it comes to sexual issues and too bogged down in their perception of "cultural norms" or their arbitrary subjective idea of what is "ok" to do sexually to be able to accept that there is in fact nothing wrong with what they dub "being slutty."

Edit: I forgot to also note that slut-shaming is quite bigoted.

#17 Devious Kitty, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  18. Colours

Well I do think that's a little slutty. But I'm not at all saying being slutty is a bad thing.

19. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So far, I'm counting five people questioning the very premise behind this "slutty" behavior as problematic thing...

20. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Like others have said, slut is totally a subjective and meaningless word. It's a word used for someone that's having more sex than you're having. Sort of like how when you're driving, everyone going slower than you is an old man and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac. Slut-shaming really isn't my thing. Do whatever you want as long as you're not reckless about it.