1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EC Cat People Club

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Edilex, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Edilex

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I :love: cats. Have 4. tell me about yours

2. CaptainTrips

I love cats!!!!!!!! so much smarter than dogs. also, more fun to pet! and more rewarding when they love you, b/c they don't just love ANYBODY who walks over =)

but i dont have one. and my neighborhood's a dog neighborhood, except for one house that has about 40 cats running around it, so sometimes i'll play with one of theirs....my parents refuse to include any cute and fluffy animals in the family, though :frowning2:

3. Nerdtendo

As a dog lover, I must admit that cats have there perks. I have two who are compleat opposits! One is fat and lazy [Kiddy], while the other is skinny and energetic (and dumb) [Bobby]. ...But I still luvers my pupeh [Rocky].

4. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I have 2. Very cute. One white, one b/w. :grin: kikiki

5. panda

I have 5. Kit Kat, mother of Sugar Bear and Misty. Then Black Jack and Tiggedy-Tiger.

6. STK

STK Guest

I have one cat... His name is Tank. Cats rule.

Anybody ever seen icanhascheezburger.com? Looks like ThatCrazyThang has.

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Gee, they aren't gay names atall :wink:

8. JWAD

JWAD Guest

I have two long haired catsthey're ok but i love my dogs so much more, i have four dogs 2 border collies and 2 border terriers

9. pwnorton

Over the course of my life so far, I have had about 8 cats (one had kittens). I love cats because you have to earn their respect and love, unlike dogs, who just smell everyone's crotches. The two I have now are brother and sister (b/w: male, other: female). My housekeeper found them near her house when they were just a few days old. It was raining, and the b/w one was almost dead. She called him "Suerte," which is Spanish for "Luck." But I changed their names when I got them. The boy is "Boy Kitty" and the girl is.....guess....."Girl Kitty" (pretty inventive, huh?) They love each other so much, I can hardly stand it. Here is a picture of them below:

Attached Files:

10. Steam Giant

I have one very cute kitty cat named Chloe ^^ She's calico and very very cuddly! I've got a few pictures of her in my profile's gallery ^^

This one time we had these meat patties (I forget what kind of meat now) for dinner (as well as other things of course) and there was one left over. Later on, when I was about to wrap it and place it in the fridge, I noticed that it was missing. Shrugging, I walked away...only to notice the patty in Chloe's food dish! I asked my roomates why they'd feed her a huge meat patty, but they didn't do it! She dragged the thing off of the counter and put it in her food dish all on her own!!! ^^

11. SlickyPants

I had a cat for about 10 years now. Murphy's the name..

[​IMG]

12. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Firstly I don't want to start another argument about which are better cats or dogs but I need to point out that dogs give back so much more love than cats and in my opinion are more loving. Secondly whilst I only have two now I've had a total of five and the previous three have funny stories I simply want to share.
    Firstly there's Fortnum, he used to sit on top of the shed and wait for next door's cat to come out then jump on its back and flatten it :roflmao:
    Secondly there was Fortnum he's famous for bringing back a pack of sausages, a roast chicken and a wide variety of cooked meats and also for breaking into next door's house, lol.
    Finally there was Liberty who used to walk up the wall paper then lye vertically on the wall it was soooo funny to watch

13. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

First of all, I was always a dog person, until i met my BF. But i wouldn't go as far as to say i'm now a cat person.

Our cat is annoying.

He has been constantly moaning because a female cat keeps 'calling' him, and came up to the front door the other day. Now he thinks he's getting lucky and wont shut up! He's actually exhausted himself so much he'll fall asleep standing up at the door, until the bitch comes back and annoys him more.

I think i'll have to get a cat trap and take the female to the pound, damn irresponsible pet owners!

BTW, there the bf's legs, not mine! (although he stole my pants)

Attached Files:

14. sexyalex

i love cats! i prefer cats to dogs ANYDAY. cats are careing, loving and i know if they could do more they would.
    they are protectors, they have way more intelligence than dogs(spin in circles and lick butt) and cats are way more graceful.

people tell me i look and behave like a cat and i think it's my best compliments yet!

15. Tim

Tim

I have 3 cats, Celest, Spitfire, and Funster.

Celest and Spitfire are 7 currently and Funster is 6.

Celest and Spitfire came from a litter of cats from a stray that lived in our backyard, but when she gave birth, a raccoon came into the backyard, ate one of the kittens, killed the mother, and tore off one of Celest's legs. We stumbled across them a few days later, and me and my sister fell in love with them, and felt so sorry for Celest. There were originally 3 cats left, but Georgie-Poorgie, who my sister named, we gave to a friend of our other sister. Spitfire was initially supposed to go as well, but he wouldn't let anyone but my mom touch him for the longest time. Celest was called a miracle by the vet, saying she shouldn't have survived the injuries, as her leg healed on it's own..., yes, it's now a stump, but logically, it shouldn't have healed. Heck, most of the time, we forget she only has 3 legs, she does more then Spitfire and Funster o.o She's learned to jump higher, and such.

Funster was from the same mom, and of course, a different dad. (We have way too many strays in backyard -.-) She had a litter in the backyard, however, nothing happened this time. Funster was a runt, and had a really weird smell, and the momma took her kittens and left Funster behind, and my dad fell in love with her when he was still alive, and decided to call her Freddie Munster before realizing Funster was a she, so we shortened it :wink:

Funster had kittens of her own at one point, but they all died within a week, as she was horribly inbred. (All the cats in the backyard now at this point -.-). She was sick for the longest time (2 or 3 years) but seems to be getting better, as her hair is growing back, and she rarely throws up anymore. We had a friend who is in school learning to be a vet come over, and told us that she either has Feline Diabetes, or Feline Cancer, and it's a miracle she's survived this long.

So our cats are a bunch of miracles, and we just love em :slight_smile: They do have bobcat in them, which is a surprise for a lot of people =P They were EXTREMELY wild when we got them. Celest became a housecat almost instantly, but Spitfire just recently became one, only going out every day for a few minutes, as opposed to disappearing all day.

16. Orion

Oh my god! That cat is exactly like mine! I have two though.. one white and her mother, which looks exactly like your cat. I'll post a pic soon.

17. hoping

i had the best cat for 13 years until last august when she was hit by a car

18. smilealways

smilealways Guest

i love cats even though im allergic to them :slight_smile:
    when i used to live with me relatives with 4 cats, one of them used to rub his face on to mi face.

19. Jace

I have three there's Stormie [10yr](Blue Point) - a sweet (but somewhat feisty) old lady who still thinks that I'm her kitten

Skye [8yr I think](Torti Point) - very pretty but kinda blonde cat who sometimes gets really hyper playful and jumpy

And Mia [4yr](Chocolate Point) - my Baby, she's kind of a brat though, and is very vocal, but its aiight cause its cute

Stormie and skye are like sisters, but Mia and the others don't get along, oh well they're family. They're all long haired Persian himalayan's