1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The gay "disease"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok so someone at work went up to my manager who is gay and asked him "have you ever tried to cure the disease" he was like what diseases? "The gay disease" I jumped in and said homosexuality is not a disease it's not an infection it's not a phase it's who we are it doesn't make us any different from you in anyway. And this coworker starts talking about the bible to me I'm like FUCK YOU! Like how dare you HOW dare you. This guy is a douchebag haven't liked him from the beginning I could put up with his stubborn attitude but to start putting me beneath him not just me but all gay people like STEP back a little. Put me in this bad mood all day and I can't sleep cause I'm mad. It's not what he said that made me mad its his intentions with what he said. If someone was uneducated on homosexuality then.... Meh ok..... But to start quoting bible references at us and saying its dirty and it's a choice. That's what made me mad and it was more ridiculous that he was doing this in front of customers while I'm taking orders he's standing beside me and went on and on BECUASE my managers are push overs. Like you can see he is bothering me and annoying customers so do your job and step in and step up to the plate do your job. I hate work I hate working but quitting is no better I just hate everyone I work with like I don't get along with any of them. The Gay guys and there are a lot, are all little bitches the lesbians are awesome I like them more and lots of straights are great there and accepting but some are like WTF goes through your mind before you speak? This is your place of employment you don't act like that. I get complaints from customers about how kind I am and how nice and funy I am they ask to talk to my mangers and they tell them personally I'm a great person a "rare find". I think I have come along way from the person I was when I first joined EC to the person I am now. And I'm much happier (usually).

2. AKTodd

Fortunately, I haven't had this happen very often and never quite that rudely.

That said, I have had a couple folks try the 'God doesn't like Gay' argument in one form or another with me.

I find that informing them that I'm an atheist tends to shut them down pretty quickly.

Exactly how nice (or not) I am about informing them of the above varies with how nice (or not) they are about trying to raise the issue in the first place.

Of course, if you're not an atheist this probably wont' work for you (sorry).

Fortunately, corporate America tends to get really twitchy about this sort of thing and you co-worker would have been having a long chat with HR in short order if he tried that most places I've worked. Thankfully.

Todd

3. Harve

Perhaps you got trolled.

Breathe.