1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shit day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LoveMusicPoetry, Feb 27, 2013.

1. LoveMusicPoetry

Well, I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I have to moan somewhere. I've had a right bag of shit of a day today. I went to talk to the college therapist and she just told me back how I feel...yeah, I know how I feel...thanks for that. Then I had a really shit seminar, where we had to do a really pointless, boring writing exercise. I was utterly vile to all my classmates and I've just had to send round an e-mail to say sorry. I could start a fight in an empty room, I'm not kidding you. Also, I was all brave earlier, thinking I was over the girl I'm absolutely maddly in love with...seems I'm not though. She was telling us how she's been ill and stressed and I just wanted to throw my arms around her...so clearly I'm not as over her as I thought. So now I'm completely miserable about that as well. If anyones got a magic wand they could wave in my direction I'd be very grateful.

2. Ianthe

(*hug*)

I'm sorry you're having a bad day. Do you want to talk at all about the underlying thing that was bothering you in the first place, that you felt the counselor was no help with?

It's normal for romantic feelings to come and go a little. The main thing is whether you have accepted that it isn't going to work out.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (&&&) (*hug*) (&&&) (*hug*) (&&&)

4. LoveMusicPoetry

Well I'm backed into a corner, there's nothing can do and nobody can help me. I'm so tired because I haven't slept propperly for about three months, I'm shaking all the time because I'm so hungry but everything I eat makes me want to throw up.

5. PeteNJ

Big hugs. Glad you're posting. We're sending PVs!

Have you heard the acronym HALT? Its something to keep in mind, never to make big decisions or to characterize life if you're:
    H hungry
    A angry
    L lonely
    T tired

Please take care of yourself. Eat something healthy. Get some naps in if you can. Watch what you eat/drink if there's stuff you're sensitive to that might keep you asleep. Take some walks/some sort of physical activity.

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you determine what it was that caused the bad feeling? Terrible seminars will bring your mood down, but that shouldn't be enough to ruin your entire day.

I just try to remember how much great stuff I have in my life to put bad events in perspective. Just the fact that you're able to come here and talk to people who care about you is a weighty check in the positive column. :grin:

7. leer

have you spoke to your doctor about your sleeping as I would guess that is one of the main reasons you feel shitty sometimes .(*hug*)

8. hello1992

i am sure you will feel better tomorrow!

If it makes you feel any better, here's my day:

spent around 10 hours in the library today (as you do) and spent the entire time reading the most driest of journal articles about tax and incidence. Several of which were full of empirics that i couldnt even understand. I finished three finding that they were totally useless.

My friend invited me to a gig but then said that i probably shouldnt come if no one else but him, me and his gf were going (because then it would just be him, his gf and me...awkward). Now, i dont care about this, but i just felt annoyed that he invited me to something and then made it sound like he didnt want me theere alone with them two. he is arguably my best friend, but that was such a dickish comment. Turns out, it is just going to be the three of us, and i i dont even feel like going...

I was sad that this guy that i have LIKED for just over a year now doesn't even seem to notice me anymore. Previously he would make eye contact, but now he won't even look in my direction as we walk past eachother.

All my friends are getting jobs next year and it looks like i will be doing a master's. I will have to make new friends :frowning2:

but overall, not a bad day (i know it sounds bad, but I have had MUCH worse).