1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got Some Good S**t?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4ever Hearth, Feb 27, 2013.

1. 4ever Hearth

What was the highlight of your day today?.....Mine was that I told my older cousin, whom helped through a very tough time during my adolescence, about my sexuality and he was quite accepting though I heard him say some derogatory things once before as I was watching Desperate Housewives when he came over to visit. Now I have no idea how he's going to act in the long run but for the moment i'm celebrating this as a win. So......Got some good s**t you wanna tell?!

2. hey, congrats, 4ever Hearth!

my good sh*t is that I bought a new computer today :slight_smile:
    my old one is on its deathbed and has been for months.

3. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Today I got up the courage to talk a professor that made homophobic comments a few weeks ago in class. I told her that I was uncomfortable in her class and felt like I didn't really fit into any of the cliques that have formed in our class. I also said that I was frustrated because we never get enough instructions on assignments. She apologized and said she didn't mean to be so rude and that she is actually not homophobic. She had not realized that there were cliques forming in the class or that she was playing favorites. She also thanked me profusely for being so courageous and talking to her about my issues :grin:

4. 4ever Hearth

@thedreamwatch: Thank You :icon_bigg and gosh, now i'm jealous of your good s**t. My laptop is unfortunately going the way of old yellar :lol:

@wilted: Talk about something inspirational and empowering. You go girl! :eusa_clap (*hug*). I hope you take pride in knowing that you definitely have a fan in me :smilewave