1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Crushes Anyone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hello1992, Mar 1, 2013.

1. hello1992

Just got a new crush this afternoon. I see this guy a fair bit around campus, but only really noticed him today while i was waiting for my class. He basically has the most adorable smile. He has such a friendly face and he didn't look like he would even hurt a fly. Just very cute. He had a nice voice as well and, although i was a fair distance away from him, he seemed to be making his friends laugh (this is a massive in my book!). He just seemed so kind...

Any of you guys got a new crush?

2. Xochipilli

Your crush sounds so cute. :grin: So you're just going to observe from afar?

I wish I had a crush. I want the butterflies and tingles. :love:

3. Ticklish Fish

nope!
    I am currently being crushed by tests result and homework!, does that count?!

4. hello1992

Um, i guess? I should have been more specific lol. If it makes you feel any better, i am overloaded with work as well! Apparently spending my entire day, of every day, of every week, in the library is not enough!

5. Minx

Does... does my avvies rival count ? :love: :redface:

6. LoveMusicPoetry

No, still completely in love with the straight girl I can't have.:tears:

7. prism

I'm not particularly fixated on one person at the moment, but ever since I started coming out, I've started noticing girls notice me.

Bam.
    See you at the library, best friend. )':

8. jeanie

jeanie Guest

Yep. There's a GORGEOUS girl I see around sometimes who I haven't gotten the courage to speak to yet. But I will.

9. Nyanko

I'm currently crushing on this one girl that goes to the library for lunch (where my friends and I go). We used to be in a club together, and her artwork is just sooo amazing. She submits it to the newspaper, so every time she hands it in to the teacher I just can't help staring. We share the same interests (anime), but she doesn't care what anyone else thinks, so she doesn't hide it while I do.

Her voice is light and whenever I hear her talking, I just stop my conversation which makes it awkward around my friends. I know her brother too, but obviously, they don't hang out together, so there's not much going with that..I seem pretty creepy. D:

I think she has a boyfriend though...):

10. Ticklish Fish

library date/threesome with textbooks? I'm in! xD

11. aSociopath

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm really crushing on this new guy at my school and the best thing is that he has the hottest Irish accent ever <3

12. SkyDiver

No you don't. :bang: :tears:

Let's trade!

---------- Post added 1st Mar 2013 at 06:04 PM ----------

Same, sans the girl.

I fucking hate it.

13. codys12345

codys12345 Guest

Most of my crushes aren't gay so it sucks for me! But I like my friends brother. He is so freaking sexy.

14. orangeyskies

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've recently really started to like this girl that I'm in theatre class with. She's so funny and sarcastic and it's adorable! She's not too warm towards people, but she's okay with me hanging around. I wish I could hug her and stuff but she doesn't really like that sort of thing. Oh well. It's not always easy to hug a hedgehog, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't :slight_smile:

15. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Yep... He's a boy!! :O His name is Cole and he has made me re-question my sexuality!!!

16. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm trying to avoid having crushes right now, not counting the silly celebrity ones I can't avoid.

17. jp16

Kinda new but yep with 14 years old guy:love::love:

18. ButterflyMay

Yup! I met her a few weeks ago and the first thing I thought was, 'Holy shit, that girl is beautiful!' Then I found out, she's smart, hilarious, nice, possibly kinda likes me (At least just as a friend which is a good place to start!) and isn't straight. I'm in heaven right now, something about her feels really special, whenever I see her I have a smile on my face and a silly kind of flutter in my stomach for the rest of the day. Will anything come of it? I don't know, but I really hope so. :thumbsup:

19. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Yuppers!! I've developed a crush on my new assistant manager, omg she's such a cutie! My heart stops every time I see her :grin:

It's only been about a month I've known her, she's awesome!

20. Cecil

I always liked this one guy and I found out that he did like me but I may have messed any chance I had. I keep doing small things in vain hope but in the end I may have to make some physical changes to get him to give me a chance. He wants to stay friends but I will try to change his mind. In the end after I lose some weight and can feel sexy on the outside as well as inside ill try again. If he still says no then that ok too! I can still be friends with him :slight_smile: