1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like my friend's brother.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mahaar, Mar 1, 2013.

1. mahaar

I am bi. I have a huge crush on my friend's little brother who is 13. I'm fifteen. I think he might be gay, but I am not sure at all. Anyways, I changed schools and I'm not really friends with that friend anymore, but I can't at all get over his brother. I still have a huge crush on him, but I never see him anymore. What do I do?

2. mahaar

Please reply?

3. thegaymer

It sounds like the only way is to keep in touch with your friend. Do you play any sports with him or were you just school friends.

4. mahaar

We just talked to each other in class. I was probably actually close with the little brother. We were both in the school play, talked about secret tunnels under the school and talked about stuff in general until he talked to his friend in front of me backstage during rehearsal and they had some secret. He didn't want to tell me what it was and then he got all weird around me and asked me why I wanted to know, he told me that he didn't want to talk about the tunnels anymore and just stopped talking to me in general. I think that maybe his secret was that he and his friend knew each other were gay, but I don't really have any basis for that. We were becoming good friends and then he just got all weird and acted like he didn't know me.

5. Well, I'd say the best way is to take advantage of the fact you don't see your friend and move on. The age of those involved in this may not always be a bad thing, but it's generally not a good thing. It's not healthy to be so into someone when you have no indication that they're even the right sexuality. You absolutely need to be able to move on from these crushes.

---------- Post added 1st Mar 2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

Also, re your last post, again you have no indication that this is true. You're completely making this all up.

6. thegaymer

Do you text him or his brother at all?

7. mahaar

I don't text them, but I could message him on facebook and tell him how I have felt.