1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teen Girls Wanting To Become Mothers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Mar 2, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I have found that I have recently become very clucky and broody when it comes to little children and babies! I have found myself thinking, 'I would love to have a baby!' Do any other teen girls desperately want a baby?! I heard on the Tyra Banks Show that 1 in 5 teen girls actually want to become a teen mum! Are there any other teen girls (or boys) who are dying to have a baby?! Of course I wouldn't actually consider getting pregnant at 18, seeing as I'm still in school and everything, but I'm interested in hearing others' opinions on this.

2. thegaymer

I think that my mom would literally beat me if I got a girl pregnant but I don't really want one anyway.

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Nope, no thank you.
    Even though some babies are cute, I wouldn't even dare at this age. I've seen lasses from school who were a few years ahead of me, get pregnant, drop out, and daddy turns into a runner. It's sad seeing them pretty much lose most of their opportunities in life all due to a teen pregnancy.

I don't really want kids so even if I could be financially stable and things when it came to having a child, I'd still say no. Way too much of a hassle.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My high school (really my entire county) has a high teen pregnancy rate. I have a lot of friends that are teen moms. I would not wish what they have gone through on anybody. There were so many people that got pregnant in my high school that they ended up making a class for pregnant students. They even had a daycare there.

I wouldn't have had a child when I was a teenager. I don't want children now. Maybe someday I'll adopt children.

5. LoveMusicPoetry

Having a baby is the biggest commitment a person can ever make. They change and dominate your life far more than you can ever imagine. I wasn't at all bothered up until I was 24, then I decided I wanted a child. He is 5 now and in his first year of school. Only now am I able to go to college and have a bit of a life of my own. Nights out are still largely off the cards though. Trust me on this one, live a bit of your own life before you bring another one into the world, because once you have a child, everything, and I mean absolutely everything changes.

6. Wickgaga

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm broody about ever other week. Usually because my best friend is, and she has to come over and talk about being broody, and it throws me into a broody fit too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Bree

I wanted a baby from the time that I was about 11. I remember lying in bed at maybe 13-14 and trying to will myself pregnant somehow. If I'd had someone to have sex with I probably would have gone through with it.

I still really want a baby, but I'm able to recognise now that I'm not stable enough yet. I've also realized that the times I really want one right NOW I'm usually not doing well emotionally. I'm not sure what the connection is, or why my brain thinks it's a good idea for a depressed person to have a child...

8. from the ages of 12-15 i really wanted a baby.
    not too sure why. i was just set on it. i had it planned what i would do to my room for the baby and everything the only thing i didnt have planned was the financial side being still in high school.

so glad i didnt go through with it though.
    my mum would of thrown me out and i would be stuck with a child at this age who would now be 5/6 years old.... nah. not for me. i want to foster when im older first before i have children (if i ever do).

99% of my friends have children at this age though some had them as young as 14. its not for me though. im out living my life and having fun/travelling while they are at home looking after a baby. only one or two of my friends who are girls dont have them, i see those an awful lot. hardly ever see my friends who have children now but they all hang out together loads as young mums.

i think its all to do with hormones maybe causing your want for a baby?
    i know everyones hormones are all over the place up till 20's.