1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay or lesbian but attracted to the opposite sex mentally

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chamber of Life, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Chamber of Life

Well I have a problem... well I dont know if it's a problem.

So I have a friend who is a girl and we're really close. But I think mentally I'm attracted to her. Physical, no because I'm gay. It seems really weird. Like if her mind was in a male's body I would totally be so flipping excited. Mentally I'm soooo attrached to her and I dont know what to do? So, have you guys ever been attrached the opposite sex.

#1 Chamber of Life, Mar 16, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  2. Jace

Like that, yes lots of times, I guess I just haven't found the right GUY yet, hell I haven't even found a GAY guy yet lol, a gay guy would be great haha

3. Several

I've experience that one time. I know, it's sooo weird. I mean, i AM gay so I should be attracted to girls, but this particular girl was cute and more! I've even asked her out on a friend-date.

4. Psychedelic Bookmarks

When I was at primary school (aged about 8) I had a friend-boy who I really liked. I had a sort of boy-crush on him. People used to say that we were going out and stuff (like little kids do). I suppose I would say i had a mental crush on him. He was fun :grin:

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

That's happened to me before, too. There was this girl who I was a peer mentor for when she came to our school, and after we got to know each other, I became mentally attracted to her. Then it got complicated, and it slowly faded away.

6. Connor

Connor Guest

This is called being "homoflexible", perfectly normal.

7. crystaltriforce

it could be sexual tension. :shrug: