1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute video... Chris Croker talks about his first love.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nicknikko, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Nicknikko

I know there are a lot of people that dislike him, but I think this videos is soooo cute!
    This makes me think about my first love and it just gives me chills!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae0YTOnEyv4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

What do you think? I really like this video.​

2. shakerdancee

He bugs me because I think he's giving people the wrong idea about the gay community...

3. davo-man

He makes some good points, and does have some good videos (Codependancy and this one) however I still just dislike him. And it's not because he "misrepresents the gay community", because every gay person in the media misrepresents us since we are so diverse (ie not every gay person is like Carl Kressley, Ian McKellan, Lance Bass, TR Knight, etc etc...and not every lesbian is like Ellen etc). But, yeah, i just dislike him cos I do...just like i don't like Catrina Rowntree, Natalie Bassingthwaite or George Lucas (i hope I dont get hate mail for saying that)

4. Nicknikko

lol... i don't dislike him. but i don't love him either... i'm just like whatever.

I just thought this video was cute... that's all :]

5. Alexander

Please, can we have ONE discussion about someone without getting all whiny and "he's too gay", pretty please?

6. davo-man

Okay, touche, Leaving my dislike of him aside, it's a good video, thanks nikko for posting it up

7. jroakwood

hmm... again, i didnt hear anyone say "he's too gay"... but whatever.

this video i actually could stand watching.
    because he was real for once.
    none of the fake added on attitude, none of the sarcastic shit, just a real person.

8. acorn7

Same as mrrolemodel above... it's the video of him I see that I like because it's genuine and sensible and honest. It was a really cute video.

9. 24601

Honestly, I think a lot of Chris Crocker's stuff is a joke (like, to get attention... which he's damn good at)... the whole Britney thing, etc. So, when he acts serious, or makes serious videos, people are so surprised... It makes me wonder if he's intentionally acting stupid most of the time to make these few select serious videos, or if he's just stupid and occasionally has something insightful to say. Either way, I don't really mind him as much as a lot of people seem to. It was a nice video.

10. sexyalex

true....he is very brilliant, very smart, very nice and this video really touched me...even thoguh i don't knwo what it's like to even be in love. i can see how it feels by just watching that video.

11. jroakwood

heh. you dont have to be smart to fall in love...
    maybe thats why this is one of the only videos he seemed semi-intelligent in.

12. kevinx519

he does make some valid points about love. watching this video gives me a bit more confidence to get out there and at least try for a relationship.

13. Ty

Ty Guest

I like Chris Crocker. I don't really have a reason to hate him, and he entertains me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: soo..

14. XxTheNumbOnexX

k i just watched like 5 chris crocker vids.and...he's really not all that bad....i used to think so..but that was just cuz of the leave britney alone vid...i watched mroe of his vids just now and the ONLY one i didnt like was the britney one....so ya...chris crocker is cool now....btw....somebody should show some scotty vanity vids on here O_O

15. Connor

Connor Guest

And here was me thinking that not all gays were the same.

Sarcasm aside, I can really identify with it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#15 Connor, Mar 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2008
  16. RobbIsFlyyy

Chris Crocker = oh my god. i hate him.

all i'm saying.
    peaceoutt.

17. jroakwood

the "unintelligent" people, who dont think enough to know that not all gays are the same, are the ones getting the wrong idea bud. in my opinion also, chris crocker gives them the idea that we all act like that. im not saying its right of them to think that way, because its not, but it happens.

18. Connor

Connor Guest

So you think Chris Crocker should restrict his freedom of expression just so some ignoramuses can be alleviated of their presumption that all gay men are effeminate/crossdressers? Haha, oh wow, I wasn't expecting that from, well, anyone on a forum such as this.

#18 Connor, Mar 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2008
  19. jroakwood

no. i dont believe thats what i think. but thanks for telling me what "i think"

my opinion is that he is extremely fake. thats about it.
    this video doesnt bother me. because he's being real.
    his other videos, however, do bother me. because i do believe he is being fake.

20. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I LOVE CHRIS CROCKER OMG!!!!!! I wish i were older......