1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shallow People?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tim, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim

My friend just brought it up, and I just had to ask.

Do you consider yourself "shallow" and do you like/dislike people who are?

Personally, I don't consider myself shallow, but I supremely dislike people who are :/

2. Alexander

I don't usually like people who are truly shallow, but people who pretend to be sometimes are cool.

Myself, I hope I'm not shallow! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't believe that I am...

3. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I'm not shallow and I hope people don't perceive me as such, but I have a feeling they sometimes do.

I don't mind people who are shallow, as long as they're not annoyingly shallow :lol:

4. Louise

It depends, I can be shallow... it depends a bit on the circumstances, who I am with and what I am being shallow about. On important issues I am not shallow but it is good to be light hearted and silly sometimes and this often involves a degree of shallowness.

People who only think of what their hair looks like or the latest high fashion clothes are of no interest to me as they have nothing interesting to say but from there to delare that I don't like shallow people, I don't really know because I tend to stay away from those sorts of people.