1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pointless crap to talk about oh and me.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jas, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jas

Jas

Hey all. I'm a newbie and I'm just sayin hi. Name's Joe, I'm 17 and live in Australia WA. I'm in my first year of uni at Curtin. I'm not out yet to anyone but i accepted it a long time ago and am happy with myself oh yer and am possibly considerin toying with the idea of mayb telling someone lol.
    Basically I'm just sayin hi and now im gonna list a whole bunch of crap that I'm interested in and see who thinks along the same lines (if there is anyone)

One of my main interets is ppl- kinda weird huh but yer i love meeting new ppl and just spending time with mates just talking or wotever. dont need to be doing anything in particular just hanging out and chattin. i love joking round wif em and laughing and basically bein an immature no good kid lol (yer and i got in2 uni how?)

I like playing soccer. not in a team or anything but yer i enjoy it. I enjoy running too.

TV shows- simpsons, futurama, family guy ( a gem of a show that not every1 noes about), buffy (best show ever), angel, desperate housewives, lost, amazing race, will and grace. wow i watch too much tv.

Console games- halo 2 wif mates its just awesum fun, ff games, DMC 3 and 1 (not that sorry excuse number 2), res evil games (number 4 will b killer). they r just a few of my faves. Oh and singstar is a hell of a lot of fun wif ppl who r willing to make complete fools of themselves ie me.

Music- i kinda like all kinds of music- rock, punk, pop, a mix of all those kinds, r n b (not too much) etc etc.

Books- the ender saga, the dark materials trilogy, the tomorrow series, dan brown ( the Da Vinci Code was damn good).

Thats kinda it for now. I culda listed movies too but i'm not a big movie critic so i end up liking almost eveything i watch. Star Wars is one that springs to mind when i think of faves i gess.

So yer theres a whole buncha stuff bout me. Be good to talk to ya all.

2. Micah

Welcome to the boards. I'm 16, and live in Melbourne.

Wow. We share a lot of the same interests. I love spending time with my friends, even if we're not actually doing anything of importance. I dont play any team sports but i do enjoy running. I have to say that Family Guy is one of my favorite shows, along with futurama. I have all the boxed seasons on DVD for those shows.

As for console games I have an xbox, and my bro has a PS2. I prefer my xbox, and playing Halo 2 with all my mates. Unfortunantly i dont have Live! but I say nothing beats 4 people in a room with a heap of junk food and 4 controllers.

I also play World of Warcraft on PC.

I agree with your choice of music, right now i am totally into pop-rock but knowing me it will change soon. My favorite novels are the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I love them.

Again, welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

Dave

3. goratrix

Hi there. I'm 18 and live in Paraguay.

About friends... well I don't have a whole lot. But I enjoy very much the time we spend together. And yes, I agree that Family guy is probably one of the best shows ever, and futurama as well. They started putting them again over here about two weeks ago... I was so pleased.

Console? Hate them. I'd take a computer over a console any day of the weeks. Although, there are some games I like to play. Tekken (tag tournament or 5 in PS2), bloody roar (heh, got myself a challenge a couple weeks ago). RPGs and all that stuff I play on computer, specially final fiantasy 4 and 6, Zelda 3 a link to the past I have a snes emulator. PS2 games I still can't play on my computer... that's why I have to play on a friend's ps2.

I play WoW on a local server, though It sucks and it's not worth the time, I also used to play a lot of Neverwinter Nights, Diablo II (Battle.net), Dawn of War, Total Annihilation, Baldur's Gate (both), Star wars Battlefront. And just about any other game I can put my hands into... XD

Sports... not really a sports guy myself... I am kind of a nerd... or just a plain BIG FREAKING NERD. I enjoy trig, algebra, phisycs (sp?), geometry in general, etc. But I am a purple belt in Taekwondo, and I plan to go all the way to black belt, and perhaps, if I have the oportunity, to second, third and perhaps even fourth degree.

I'm in first year of Computing Engineering.

Music... oh well. It changes from season to season, althgough some of my faves are Sui Generis, Seru Giran, Vox Dei, The Beatles, Pink Floyd (and roger waters alone), The Who, No Doubt, Metallica, Memphis, Les Luthiers (don't ask). And just about any italian music... don't know why.

Oh, well I guess you all know me a little better now... ;-)

4. TheJoker

isn't there introduction page or something for this?

...yes, im a party pooper.

5. Lychee

... This thread is almost 6 years old

6. TheJoker

Holy....i think im losing it! :eek:

7. TheDarkerPoet

:roflmao:
    smooth, mate. real smooth.

8. Eponine

Safe to say there's no point keeping this open. Locked~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.