1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WELCOME! Empty Closets new view

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stevie J, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Stevie J

i like it.
    it's more inviting and shows that people use it (with the avatar section)

favorite part: the two pictures of the boys.
    not only are those just the cutest pictures ever, but those boys are hot. don't even have to see there faces! who are they?

but really, i think thats the best picture (the hug one). they look like good hugger. some people aren't; i've had some really crappy hugs. i want a hug. the only people who hug me are my parents and my gram...

2. Alexander

TeeBee took those pics a while ago - paul has the link/infoz about them :slight_smile:

MICHIGAN yay! :grin:

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

They were entries for the Full Spectrum cover contest for issue 1. TeeBe entered three, one of which won and was on the cover. She has kindly allowed me to use them for the EC front page too. I think they represent EC really well, and am pleased to have them there.

Full size versions and the other entries are here http://www.fullspectrummagazine.com/contests/cover1/index.html. I'll probably add TeeBe's three to the EC downloads page too.

I would like to include something similar with two girls though, if anyone has something they've taken or can arrange to take something.

4. Steam Giant

According to TeeBe, those guys were straight, too, so they don't even necessarily have to be two lesbians ^^ just thought I'd point that out.