1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lol's I'm confused

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JWAD, Mar 19, 2008.

1. JWAD

JWAD Guest

Today one of my friend askedif I was attracted to them, I said no. This sparked all the guys in the area to ask the same question and I responded no to all of them even though some of them are really attractive. Anyway now everyone's upset with me because I'm not attracted to them, lol :confused: I thought straight guys would be upset if I did like them. So now I've got all the guys in my school flirting with me trying to get me to like them lol, it's so much fun!:roflmao: And today in class this guy hat has a girl friend and is definately straight and really hot put his hand on my leg and said he really liked me and when I told him I wasn't interested he got really cross and offered me twenty pounds if I'd just tell his girlfriend how hot he is lols, it's so much fun to say no, worth way more than 20 quid. :icon_lol:

2. lodiug

Wow....the guys at your school are really acting normal, knowing that you're gay! At my school, all the guys would stay far away from me...lol

3. Grof142007

i was in the same situation i was head over heels for this 2 guys and they started to drift away from me then i got over my crush my now there trying to flirt with me since i dont like them anymore it fun but kind of sucks cause im over them

4. Alexander

lol that's great

around here that's only really a thing among close friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Well in my school last year all of the guys used to flirt with each other and hump each other lol but now that I came out and most of them have gf's they don't do it as often..yet they still do it....weird.