1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Your Dream?...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4ever Hearth, Mar 3, 2013.

1. 4ever Hearth

I don't think anyone has done this one yet so I will.

What are your dreams people?....And by that I mean whatever comes to mind after you read the question.

2. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    To live past the next year. I don't see that happening right now.

3. Naren

Oh dear, that's not good.

Mine is to wake up and have things be right.

4. DeanIsHome

That's terrible that you feel that way, I hope you're staying safe.

My dream has nothing to do with being gay and it is for my people (Montagnards) to have religious and cultural freedom! Yup I'm a revolutionary!!!

5. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dream is to look in a mirror and see myself for a change. :confused:

6. 4ever Hearth

C'mon. You might as well get used to pushing pass those emotions because with each "episode" their only going to get worse which i'm pretty sure, for some odd reason, that you knew that. Hell even if you are lost in "The woods so lovely, dark and deep" keep moving. I'm not going to pretend that I know whats coming next, I just want you to remember that you don't either so as bad as it is, keep walking. And when walking doesn't cut it, jog. And then run and keeping running until your chest feels like it's about to explode. And when that becomes too much, stop so you can relax, repair and reflect. And hopefully you'll see something that makes you wanna get back up and keep going. (*hug*) :smilewave :eusa_danc :thumbsup:

7. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The dream is to be financially stable, be in good health, that my mom and close friends are physically,Mentally and emotionally secured and im working as cabin crew or better yet a PILOT

8. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    My ultimate dream is to have a job/career that helps to spread love and awareness of the world through the medium of art and creativity. It's to be able to share that with many people, inspire them to be creative too, and somehow be involved in the process of all that for a living. Basically, to live a fully creative and expressive life, whether that leads me to writing or making music or what have you. Everything else in between are just paths toward that dream. It's something I wake up every day thinking about, and I can't wait until I reach that point. :slight_smile:

9. Ardelia

Ardelia Guest

My dream is to leave my country, and live somewhere where I can get married to a amazing woman and have a family with her. That was always my dream, even when I was a kid. I remember vividly having those fantasies, and hoping some day the won't be just a fantasy. And now I am studying and working toward my dream. My parents know that I am gay, and they think I should marry a guy, stay forever alone, or get a passport and go far away. I am in for third option, as you may have realized by now.
    I have no time for anger or despair, because my dream won't make itself reality without me working fervently toward it.

10. always true

My dream?

To have a job I love. To have a cabin in the mountains to get away and enjoy nature. To have a movie room in my house. To meet Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. To take my mom whereever she dreams to go and make her life stress free. To get my mama that surgery she needs so she isnt in pain anymore. To be happy with myself. To find someone to love me as much as I love them. To just enjoy life without stressing over everything.

I have lots of dreams.

11. cassexy

cassexy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well my dream is to make lot of friends and exchange ideas of mutual interests. also i want to be rich and famous and make all my family members comfortable

12. June Cleaver

My dream since childhood is to get married, be his housewife, and bare children for him. At 40 I am living as close as I can get! I have a great husband and he has 3 children and I am his housewife. It took me till 40 to get it BTW. I kissed quite a few frogs before I got a prince! June

BTW my other dream is to have the right body! My best friend told me yesterday "If your outside matched your inside you would be Miss America". I thought that was the highest complement and so sweet. I have really saved his ass several times since we met. In reality I am a carbon copy of my mother so I would have been a barbie doll like her had my body been female. I have always fantasized about having a womans body. June

#12 June Cleaver, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  13. fuzzywuzzy

Wake up to a brighter future. Graduate successfuly,find a good job and have my own independant family. Sometimes I feel like my dream is not reachable at all due to the...excuse me for the rudeness...shithole I'm living in. Yes, my country is beautiful but it's current condition makes me feel hopeless. I wish that one day I wake up and stop reading on the local news about the guy living next door slithing his own throat infront of his own children because he can't get a job that could support his family (true story,friend of my father's). Until then... I can only work hard in order to acomplish this. Wheter I stay here or run far away, it's up to me. I can't just wait for a miracle to happen. I must do whatever it takes for my dream to come true.

14. LoveMusicPoetry

Well, I'd like to find the girl of my dreams who I can settle down and make a life with, I'd like to be able to make some sort of a living out of writing. Also I'd like to be as good at playing guitar as the late, great Gary Moore...but that's never gonna happen, so the first two.

15. Munyal

So last night I was dreaming Iwas in a crowd of random people

They all were staring at me and singing "Shake it Out" in dead seriousness and I was terrified because I was afraid of these people. I don't know why, though. Maybe I listen to too much Florence & the Machine.

16. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

To love and be loved in return.

17. Niko

Couldn't agree more.

18. DanD

To love a great guy who loves me back, and to go together on tour with a huge band where I can play drums at gigs each night before returning to hotels to show him how much I love him.

19. 4ever Hearth

Damn dude, that is beyond suckish. Well the best you can do is just push harder when failure attempts to push you down, right. But I gotta give it to you, that is no easy feat to deal with so know that you have a fan/friend in me. :smilewave (*hug*)

---------- Post added 4th Mar 2013 at 11:48 AM ----------

Same for me. I remember being eight years old thinking "A family?....Yeah, thats on the list. Make it a priority." And your resolve is captivating, it struck me when hard when I read the last line.

---------- Post added 4th Mar 2013 at 11:52 AM ----------

I kinda, sorta know Sinopaa's position in reference to the statement but what's yours Niko?....If you don't mind me asking.

#19 4ever Hearth, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  20. LEZmis4

LEZmis4 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I should clarify. I'm not planning on doing anything. I just think I won't be alive in a year's time. I feel like there's something killing me. I've been to the doctor and she can't find anything, but I just know I won't be here next year. :frowning2: