1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok how should I feel about this!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok so my friend met this guy anyways she sent me a picture of him and he's so my type he's Persian and such a pretty boy I love that. Anyways she says he's straight if he's straight and not bi he's a total metro then. Anyways she knew I thought he was sexy and she's like I won't do anything with him. So she texts me now and like rubs in my face "OMG I gave him a BJ last night and be ate me out" I'm like ......... How can I respond to that it upsets me that she did that I mean I had no chance with him he's straight but still :/ chicks before dicks!

2. photoguy93

Answer this honestly - if it was flipped, and you gave him the best blow job ever...would you talk about it?

Even at that - I do not want to hear about my friends sexual happenings, because it makes me incredibly jealous/upset. Am I a wonderful friend? I like to think so. I just can't handle that area. She shouldn't rub it in... but, answer this, too - - is she rubbing it in?

3. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dude, think you need to speak to your mate... think if she knows how you felt, she might back off? if she doesnt then cut the bitch off coz thats no friend...

4. DeanIsHome

That's seriously :***: up if she knows you like him but regardless to brag like that is really wrong, you need to tell her that 1.) she shouldn't be talking about that like it's nothing and 2.) be more respectful to others cause if you just go and be like "Hey i juts gave so and so a BJ earlier!" the people you tell are going to be like "why are you telling me this?"

5. Alexander69

Not if I knew she liked the guy like I liked him. And I don't want to hear about the sexual happenings either because it makes me jealous too. I'm not good at handling something I can't have you know? Because I have always gotten what I wanted. But It kills me inside because money can buy a lot of things but not a boy friend at least not a real one. And I hate that I don't have a boy friend I don't know why I don't have one I seriously don't in high school I had NO problem what so ever in the real world I seem to be cursed. Maybe it's the snotty look I always have on my face or the things I wear and like but I've certainly toned down what I wear compared to what I used to wear you know. Instead of wearing a 300$ Gucci t-shirt I wear Armani exchange t-shirts for 60$ I even went and bought American eagle jeans instead of true religion jeans. I bought guess wallets instead of Gucci and LV and coach. People were saying that the way I was dressing was making me appear shallow at first sight so I've changed that and STILL no luck!

6. FemCasanova

You remind me of how I felt when I was 17 and desperate for a boyfriend. I didn`t know I actually preferred girls at the time. I was so focused on the thought that I wanted what everybody else seemed to have, a boyfriend and a lost virginity it made me actually cry in frustration. So, I get the feeling. Problem is, these things kind of happen when they happen, and the more we try to force it, the more it becomes seemingly impossible!
    It wasn`t until I stopped trying so hard it actually happened. Though the whole thing was a disaster, at least I learned a little patience, lol.

I think, instead of focusing on getting a boyfriend, although that is what you really, really want right now, focus on your life, your changes, your future, because I have experienced that these things happen when you least expect it, and most of the time when we are in process with something else. You have a lot of time ahead of you, and a lot of experiences. Have some thoughts on the stuff you want from life. Not just love, or money, but what is it you want to be able to have in your folder of experiences when you are old? What kind of job is going to make you happy, what kind of life do you want to live. And then start working on that. Because people are drawn to happy people, people who are enthusiastic about something, people who shine a little because they have a hobby that excites them, or a job that they feel driven in. I always think my GF is the most attractive when she`s talking about Sci Fi games, because she gets so enthusiastic and glowing about it, to the points where her ears go red. It`s awesome.

(*hug*)

7. She rubbed that she had sex with someone you were attracted to in your face? Are you sure this is really a friend?

8. Alexander69

I know that's why I'm questioning now :/like who does That? And tells me he was eating her ass all night like WTF!

9. photoguy93

We all have issues with finding the right person - or finding anyone for that matter. I got very jealous of my friends when they have someone in their life. However, I am realizing that it won't get me anywhere. It shouldn't matter how much money you do or don't have or what you do about this or that - it doesn't matter. When it happens, it happens.
    If you are truly worried about an attitude, no "cheaper" clothes will change that. You have to find it within yourself. (Sorry to say this, but a 60 dollar tshirt is EXTREMELY outrageous to the majority of the population.) You are probably someone who lives off of that extravagance, right? Like, do you think that makes you, you? Is that where your confidence is? What I'm saying is that I was like that - I used to wear really nice clothes because I thought it was at least something that made me stand out. I still do - but I'm more confident as a person - that make sense?

10. Alexander69

Ok now she is dating him....... Awkward! It makes me mad becuase we were to go guy shopping together! :frowning2:

11. Ianthe

Wow, TMI in my opinion.

I'd be like, "spare me the details." But that's me.

You had no chance with him, so I don't think it's wrong for her to date him, but I think it's weird that she thinks she has to give you all the gory details of the sex they had.

I actually don't think she should have told you anything other than that she's dating him now.

What's the basis of your friendship with this person? You are going through a lot of changes right now, in terms of your priorities, and you might want to try to make new friends to go with that. It doesn't mean you have to totally abandon your old friendships, but you might want to seek out and build some friendships that are more authentic and meaningful.

12. BudderMC

^ just to add onto this, friendships are supposed to be rewarding for both people.

I don't see anything about this that's rewarding for you. Maybe there are other aspects to the friendship we don't know about that are rewarding though.

13. Alexander69

Update here. So anyways they Have Been having sex all the time so he asked her to be his gf anyways she tells me "idk I don't want to date and get serious" ok like are you kidding he's sexy AF and he's so nice to you "ya but idk how I feel about him" I'm like you've been f**king for days now and you don't know how you feel about him

14. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^^QFT.^^^

Alexander, you've heard this before. You need to work on taking it to heart. :slight_smile:

15. Alexander69

I know but I feel like I don't know what job I want to go into what I want to do with my life. I want to be happy. I mean I love to travel I want to jump out of an airplane, paraglide, help kids and families in Africa, go to a non inhabited tropical island and just stay there for a week, buy a home in Dominican Republic, buy a villa in Italy near Switzerland, go to china and Japan and feel the zen and chi, go to the amazon and see the Amazonian forests, bungee jump, work with sea animals and fresh water animals and creatures, go skuba diving and see the coral reefs. that's what would make me happy :/

16. BudderMC

Have you looked into volunteering opportunities abroad?