1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changes in my Life....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AspieXLDS, Mar 6, 2013.

1. AspieXLDS

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's been a while since I was on here. I think, after my initial slew of posts, I entered a sort of 'denial' phase, since I had only come out due to knowing about my niece; after a couple weeks had passed, I just passed it off as me being stupid, that maybe I was asexual instead. I didn't exactly go back to pretending, though; I spoke more often about the Mormon Church's involvement in politics and my belief they didn't have a place doing so as a religious group.

I moved out of my parents house on October 1, and 14 days later my mother passed. Since then, I've pretty much just existed, and ignored what I know to be true in terms of my sexuality. But things have been thrown back into focus for me as I've begun to speak with people more; I've begun video blogging on YouTube about a lot of things, mainly centering around Asperger's and the Mormon Church. I'm probably going to be adding my sexuality to this, since I've already come out as being for gay marriage but with arguments that wouldn't exactly suggest the truth. But I think I might have to, because my next video has to do with the LDS Church's involvement with Proposition 8 and I don't see how I can do that one without showing who I am for all to see.

I haven't yet attended a PFLAG Logan meeting, mainly because again, I started to try and talk myself into thinking I'd just been fooling myself or something in an attempt to explain my failures at being a sexually active man. Tomorrow is a meeting, and I intend for it to be my first one.

Wish me luck.....

2. therunawaybff

No such thing. It's not like being sexually active is even a requirement of the human species on the individual level. Don't put so much pressure on yourself.

3. "Wish me luck....."

Good luck.